Matthew Lee Espinosa

Sorry it's been forever since I updated! So so sorry! I love you all!

--------------------

Chapter 27-

Ri- Matt it's Matt you have to help him he's hurt please someone help him please! My baby.. My baby is my baby okay?! Is it?!

Taylor- *grabs Ri's hand- shh baby shh breath and relax our baby is ok.. She's okay. It's a baby girl and she's okay. Now baby what about Matt?

Ri- He's hurt send someone to his house please he's hurt!

Taylor- Baby how do you know?

Ri- SEND SOMEONE TO HIS HOUSE GOD DAMNIT!

Taylor- okay baby relax *yells for doctor and gives them matts address & runs his finger through her hair*

Ri- Baby what happened? *gets teary eyed*

Taylor- Baby you started bleeding and.. And I then you started grabbing at your stomach so I got scared and I put you in the car and you went limp as soon as we got here. Baby you've been out for three days..

Ri- *starts crying*
Matt....-breathes in- matt please help him please please -cries harder-

Taylor- Baby they are on their way to help him okay please relax..

*Ambulance*
Pulse is weak, almost none. Can someone ready the gurney for arrival please?!

Ri's POV
Once in the hospital they rolled Matt out of the ambulance, into the doors, and it seems like everything had gone into slow motion. I started yelling for his name but he laid there so silently and so calm, just like how cam looked when we first saw him. My heart had stopped again and they were trying to save me again so I was being pulled back but I needed him to live. I love Matt. He needs to know. I lov..
*ri wakes up*

-breathes heavy- Ow ow -grabs stomach- help help! Please help me! *doctors come in* please please help it's the baby please

Doctor 1- Ma'am I think your water has broken how far along are you again?

Ri- help please I'm only 6 months along. Please help please -starts crying-

Doctor 2- I'll ready the supplies try to breath mam.

Taylor- *runs in & grabs Ri's hand* what's happening please someone tell me what's happening to my girlfriend!!

Doctor 1- it seems her water has broken and she's now in labor.

Taylor- that can't be the baby's not ready she's not due!

Ri- *crying* please help I'm not ready! The baby she's not ready!

Doctor 2- *grabs Ri's hand* shh baby girl look at me you're strong and so is this baby I can feel it. You're gonna be ok and so is she okay? I'm gonna be right here this entire time. Ok?
*ri nods her head & grabs both taylor and the doctors hand*

Doctor 2 (continued)- Okay momma let's get ready to push are you ready to be strong? Here we go.. And push 1,2,3..

Ri- *screams and pushes* ow ow ow help help *cries & pushes again-

Doctor 2- Come on momma, keep pushing ready go! 1,2,3,4,5,6..

Taylor- Come on baby girl you've got this push push!

Ri- *cries and pushes more*

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*
Doctor 1- It's a girl! Doctor Torez please take her and get her on oxygen!

Doctor Torez (doctor 2)- *takes baby*

Ri- *cries* don't I get to see her?!

Doctor 1- she needs oxygen right away miss, we will bring her back once she is stable.

Taylor- *turns Ri's face to him & kisses Ri* baby she's gonna make it, she's gonna be ok. You did so good baby girl. *smiles & cries a little*

Ri- *smiles a little* she was so beautiful.

Taylor- I know baby get some rest ok? You're gonna be ok. *rubs her head softly*

Ri- *closes eyes* I love you..

Taylor- *cries a little and continues to rub her head* I love you too.

Matts POV- When they finally got my heart rate to stay stable they told me I'd have to wait to see Ri because she had just given birth to a beautiful and strong baby girl. I couldn't believe this. That baby was so early and she's still alive. They made me wait an hour to see her before they finally put me in a wheelchair to take me to her. When I got to her room I saw taylor by her side and a beautiful sleeping Ri.

Taylor- Hey man.. *gets up quietly* thanks I can take him from here.

Doctor- Ok I'll be back in an hour sound ok?

Taylor- great thank you. Matt man you scared us half to fucking death man. I couldn't have lost you, Ri, and Cam.

Matt- I'm so glad to see both you and Ri.... Can I have a little with just her?..

Taylor- Of course man.. *wheels Matt over to the sleeping Ri and leaves-

Matt- *grabs Ri's hand & whispers* So Ri thanks to you I made it.. I realized something.. I loved cam so much.. I mean who didn't..? *laughs a little* he was so perfect.. But I realized I didn't love him as much as I love you. Ri I'm in love with you.

Ri- *opens eyes* m-m-Matt..?

Matt- yes baby girl it's me *cries & smiles* hi I'm here I love you so much I'm here.

Ri- Matt oh my god I thought I lost you.. Matt I love you I love you so mu..

Doctor- *brings baby in along with taylor* Congrats Mr. And Mrs. Jake Williams your baby is so strong.

Taylor- Wait Mr. And Mrs. Jake Williams..? -looks at Ri- Jake?!

Matt- *Looks at Taylor* that was the third guy..

Ri- *starts crying hysterically* T-t-taylor.. Please

Taylor- *turns around and walks out.*