2- Interveiws.

"My only Love,
                            Sprung from
                             My only hate"
                             - Juliet Capulet 

"Deep breaths, Stay calm, nothing bad will happen, just smile".

Hermione made her way into the elevator of Malfoy Enterprises, straightening her Oxford button up and dark brown pencil skirt.
Her hair was up in a tidy, high pony tale, making her look quite nice yet professional.
Her eye shadow was dark grey, black eyeliner and bold red lipstick.

She hadn't ever worn makeup like this, like she has said earlier, New Job, New Me.
Although she was just going for the interview with Draco Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy.

Hadn't seen him in years, only in the papers when it said that he was making more money or had a new girl on his arm every other week.

She knocked on the office door, the glass was tinted Black, the floors where black marble, furniture was Dark grey yet the ceilings where pristine white, reflecting on the dark flooring as she took a deep breath.

The door opened on its own accord and she stepped in, heart beat accelerating in her rib cage.

Why was she this nervous?

It was only Malfoy after all.

A figure was staring out of the clear windows, showing off the large busy city of London.
He wore a full black suit, his hair was darker than it had been in Hogwarts, making him look like a bloody Greek god, his expression was stern, his eyes scanning over London.

Hearing the door close behind her, she sighed and coughed, making him twist his head towards her.

Hermione sucked in a breath and smiled at him, walking towards the desk that was placed in the centre of the large office.

She sat down on the small leather armchair behind the desk and placed her hands in her lap.

"Granger,"he muttered, walking towards the back of the desk and sitting on it, in front of her.

He stared down at her, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Malfoy,"she answered back.

He chuckled and sighed, swinging his legs.
"What is the famous Miss Granger doing here, at an interview with me as my assistant?"he asked, staring down at her.

"Well, a few days ago, I was replaced at the ministry and now I'm looking for a job, with you", Closing her eyes in embarrassment, her mascara filled lashes fluttering.

Draco was taken aback, Replaced? Hermione Granger was too good to be replaced.
And she looked better than when he last saw her, her makeup was bold, dark.
It suited her, she looked hotter, more confident than Hogwarts but she was still too professional in her clothing, too smart for his assistant.

This job was to show off, and show off he will do.

"You've got the job," he smirked, her face lit up, but went back to confusion as she sat straighter in the chair, eyebrow raised.

"You didn't even ask me any
questions,"Hermione said, staring at him.

"I didn't have to,"his grin widened, seeing her blush at the comment.

She stood from the chair, grabbing her purse and tucking it back in.
"Just one exception though,"he added, also standing.

"Oh?"

"Change your clothes, dress up like you where going to a club or whatever," he laughed at her expression, running a hand through his silky hair.

"I don't own any dress up clothing"

Draco chuckled to himself, taking her by the arm and appearing at a lingerie store.

"I'm taking you shopping Granger," he whispered in her ear.