28-Planning

Hermione lay on Draco's bed, twiddling with his hair, his head In her lap, she was singing, quietly, but she was singing, loud enough for Draco to hear.

She smiled, finishing the row of thin platinum blonde dreads, and untied them again, running her fingers along his steely cheekbones and into his hair.

"I love you,"she whispered to him, getting low towards his ear drum, and sat back up again.

"I love you too.."thought Draco, mentally destroying himself for getting into this sodding coma.

Raymond walked in, not his usual strut, but a proud, puffed up manner, holding a bright White bouquet of wild roses.
He grinned as he neared the bed, Hermione looked up, and gushed about how beautiful the flowers where, before placing them in a delicate little vase on Draco's bedside.

Ray sat down, watching Hermione cross legged on the bed, Draco's head in her lap, and playing with his hair, ever so gently.

He mentally scowled, jealousy bubbling up to the surface, as she bent down low to kiss him, pressing her soft lips against Draco's.

Ray's hands fisted together, but he breathed in slightly, and gave an agonising smile, Hermione didn't notice.

"How are you feeling Today, Darling?"He asked, pushing on the word, Darling.

"I'm fine.."she smiled, but didn't look at him, she just kept playing with Draco's hair.

"You're sure? Would you like something to eat? A drink maybe?"he continued, pushing and pushing and pushing, Hermione closed her eyes in frustration and breathed out slowly through her mouth.

"I am Fine. Thank you."Hermione Whispered.

Ray frowned, thinking what he was doing was romantic and said, very clearly in a sweet voice:
"Well, if you need anything at all, give me a shout, and I'll be there,"he smiled pleasingly.

She looked over towards him, and gave him a small smile, before kissing Draco's forehead and shuffling towards the end of the bed, getting midway and laying down next to him.

Ray growled jealousy written across his features, and he got up, stomping away towards he double doors, Yet Hermione payed no notice; wrapped her arms around Draco, laying her head on his chest and closing her eyes as tears poured out and stained onto his white top.

###############################

Nurses came and went, injecting Draco with drugs and other medicines, Hermione just spent all day talking to him, and telling him about some of her fantasies she used to have about magic.

Raymond didn't visit that day, Picking up gifts and things for Hermione, to declare his undying love to her at one point.
He had picked out an engagement ring and other various gifts, planning things to do with her.
*wink wink, nudge nudge* if you know what I mean.🤔😆