Chapter 1 - The Side Chick

Daniel POV

Her caramel legs wrapped around my waist pulling me in deeper. I ain't never been so deep in her tight cake before. My member rammed into her with hard long strokes. I felt her body convulse underneath me, she was right on the edge of paradise.

I rode her harder, pinning her hands down. Her pain was transforming into the ultimate pleasure. She bit her  swollen lip and her eyes closed as we began to orgasm in unison.

At 23 years of age, Nova was a damn fine babe. Standing at five foot four she had an hourglass figure. Her caramel skin excentuated her dark marble eyes, but dont be fooled by little miss sunshine. Nova had a mind of her own and if you rubbed her up the wrong way then prepared to be fucked.

I watched her thick ass make its way towards the bathroom. Denise had tried to call at least three times. I phoned her back and instantly she answered in the bitchest tone ever. Ever since I knocked her up, she had become the queen of hell.

"Where the fuck are you? I've been trying to call you the entire afternoon. Dont you lie to me Daniel, I called the office.", she yelled

"Baby I have been out, in meetings the whole day, dont you remember about the presentation I told you about other day ", I lied.

The sweet scent off roses attracted my attention to Nova standing in front of me. She was dressed in a black wrap dress and red bottom heels. She moved towards me and motioned me that I was late for my meeting.

"Babygirl I really have to go now. I have got another meeting at half four. I promise to make it up to you tonight"  I ended the call before Denise had a chance to even respond.

"Hows your main bae doing?" sighed   Nova, has she applied her make up.  She pouted her glossy red lips that slowly transformed into the most angelic smile.

"Same shit just a different day", I mouthed  as I got my shit together. I made my way over to her and planted a goodbye kiss on her soft cheek.  Nova was all  up and ready to bounce.
I was the luckiest guy in the world. I had a side chick that only wanted to fuck and she doubled as an efficient secretary.

"Good luck for your meeting, see you tomorrow at work" she said as she blew a kiss and discreetly exited the motel