Chapter 6 - Cashing Up

Nova POV
was to do fuck all and I actually achieved that. Nicola stopped by after her visit to the hospital and gave me a filled update of Rio. That dude was gona be just fine and soon enough would be laying it deep for Nicola.

Daniel had left three messages, that I didn't even bother to read. He could go and fuck himself. The shooting brought back so many memories, I could still feel that adrenalin course through my veins as I pulled the trigger. BANG BANG BANG... Just like deadshot.

Costa was playing on my mind. I craved him. The way he stared at me sent chills through my body. The though of him bending me over and fucking me with his hard member, moisten my panties.What the fuck was wrong with me? I didn't even know the dude and was fantasizing of fucking him.The heat between my legs began to burn. I needed to fuck. I phoned Daniel up and told him that it was cool to meet at our usual place.

Slipping on a black mini dress, I drove to the hotel in record time. I made my way to the our regular room and found Daniel waiting my presence.

I closed the door behind me and rushed to him with eagerness. Our lips met and I soon found his moist tongue exploring my depts of me. He pushed me on to the bed and gently removed my wet panties. I spread my legs awaiting his enlarged member but inside found pleasure with his sensual tongue.

I gasped in ecstasy as he licked my little piece if heaven. Images of Costa exploded in my mind as Daniel ate me out. I pushed his head deeper and grinded against his face. He licked up all my juices and greedily sucked on my bud.

I closed my eyes as I felt my body tense up. I was on the brink of my release, nothing was going to stop me.

I came like a violent volcano. Daniel continued his assault forcing me to cum in quick sucession. When he was finally spent. He collapsed beside me. I saddled him and rode him till he off loaded.

His phone buzzed repeatedly. He read the messages and a puzzled look captured his pale face.

"Is something wrong?" , I enquired. I began to redress my self.

" The board of directors are having an emergency meeting tomorrow and they require my presence",he stated with confusion.

I looked at him with adoring eyes and reassured him that it was nothing to worry about.

As I walked out the door, I couldnt help think how I would miss fucking him when he was all locked up.

I made my way to my apartment and noticed that the front door was ajar. I slowly entered the passage to find Costa sitting in my favourite chair staring back at me.