Chapter 12- Forgiveness

It's impossible to love deeply without sacrifice.

Costa POV

Two weeks later

Two consenting individuals that signed a piece of paper binding them by law.  A relationship based on convenience yet it seem to be working out perfectly.

He watched her like an hawk as she hastily dumped her belonging in a bin bag. Nova was donating most of her clothes to charity after I had taken her out on a shopping spree.

My wife looked so divine adorned in a sexy black romper. Her thick black tresses bounced as she intensified her mission.

I sat on the couch, rolling up a blunt  and smirked as she struggled with the bin bags. Woman and their clothes, I could never really understand.

Her ass was tight as fuck as she bent to pick up another bag. Married life aint that bad. She ensured that I was fed and managed my household like it was hers. My lil mama give me everything but a good fuck.

Deprived of some good cake. I wondered if it was worth the wait though. AA

She still slept in the guestroom like an idiot. Maybe she was scared of my anaconda, thats what King had to say.

"Stop staring at me like a dimwit and help me", she barked. Snapping out of my daydreams, I watched as she pulled my blunt out of my hand and rolled it up like a pro.

"Thank you, I would offer you a smoke but...", I let my words trail off as the elephant in the room resurfaced.  Ignoring the baby in the room that had become our daily game.

Nova was glowing today. No morning sickness, but a tiny baby bump began too show. 

I hadn't fully known how to accept this responsibility but deep in my heart I knew that anybody could be a father but very few people could be a dad. It was just DNA.

"Nah, Its cool. I aint into smoking. Its not my thing. Are you gona help me load up these bags or what".
Her hands was on her hips and her lips were pouted like a duck. Damn she looked cute.

"What do you like Nova?" I asked as I began loading her clothese into packets.
She giggled and handed me a metal suit case.

"I like to fuck dear. You should of realised that by now." She rubbed her belly and blew a kiss.
Nova had a mouth that was dosed with profanity

If it was anybody else I would cut them up into little pieces and feed them to my dogs.

But she was my wifey. 

Space was a big issue. I dragged out a metal suit case from her side of the wardrobe to make more place for her jimmy choos. She gave me a bewildered look like I had commited a murder.

The metal suit case was heavy, like she had stuffed a dead body in it. I opened it to find hundreds of dollars in neatly packed stacks. I picked up the stack and looked at her with a confused look. Was ma running the streets or what?

I gave her a quizzical look. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled with her pearly whites.

"Small change. I will do a deposit tomorrow.", she responded nonchalantly.

She had some dark secrets that fascinated the hell out of me.  I never met a badass women like her but at the same time I wondered if I was opening a can of worms.

Her phone rang, she looked at the number and throw the phone back on the bed. It began to ring again and she just ignored it. Strange.

Before I could ask her anything she picked the phone and texted away.

"Nicola wanted to go out for a late lunch." She lied through her teeth not making any eye contact.

Nicola had been off the rader for a while ever since Rio did a disappearance act on me. I got my boys searching for my bro but deep down I knew he was either dead or was clever enough to hit the road.

"Cool ma, I got some work to do. Will check you out later" I replied and texted King to put a pair of eyes on Nova. Some thing just didnt feel right.

Walking away from the bedroom I heard her Iphone ring again.

***
Nova POV

Costa had been good to me these couple of weeks. I never met a real man that knew how to take care of his women. He worked hard every day and came home to me every night. Married life had really suprised me.

He spoiled me with jewellery and bought me a brand new benz as a wedding gift. I felt he was trying to hard but a part of me believed that he really wanted to make this marriage work.

I still slept in the guestroom even though I ached for him. Was I catching feelings for this bad boy?

Daniel had phoned so many times since I had gotten married. He wanted to see me. I hadnt told him about the pregnancy yet. Did he have the right to know? I needed to close this chapter of my life, if I  really wanted a life with Costa.

I texted Daniel while Costa was busy with my bin bags.

Let's meet at the normal spot. 1pm.

He responded within seconds.

I waited for Costa to leave for work and made my move to see Daniel. I hated this creeping around.

I entered the motel room to find a well dressed Daniel sitting on the bed. He approached me with a warm hug and soon found his lips attacking me. His hands roamed on my body and tugged at my romper. I felt my wedding ring burn against my skin.

I whinced at his touch and pushed him away.

"Whats wrong baby Nova?". Hes breathe reeked of alcohol. Something didnt seem right. He never drank when he was with me.

"Daniel its over between us. I am married now and I  have moved on. What we had was good but things have changed." I whispered.

His eyes darkened and he moved towards me. His hands gripped my throat and he began to strangle me. The devil had possessed him.

"YOU SET ME UP BITCH.YOU THINK  I DIDNT KNOW. YOU FUCKED MY LIFE UP" his voice was thick with malice.

I struggled to breathe and began kicking him furiously.  He banged my head against the waĺl. 

Its not your time now Nova.. Its just not your time.