Chapter 7 - ❤Diamonds are forever

Costa POV

Nicola opened the door of the cosy apartment and invited me in as if she owned it. The place was untouched from her pop princess style. Dead give away. I wondered what this chick was playing at. Rio was the type of guy that was addicted to hood rats even if he had a good woman to hold his ass down. I shook my head as I could not fathom her naivety.

I scanned the place and was intrigued by Nova sense of style. Simple and clean. The same way that I liked my women. There was something about Nova that I couldnot place my finger on.

I made myself comfortable on her sofa and eagerly awaited her arrival. Nicola fussed over me like my mother. I heard faint foots steps approaching the door and knew that the brightest star had arrive.

One look at Nova, I knew she was out creeping with some asshole. My blood began to boil at the thought of her with another guy. Nicola confided that Nova was single as fuck and was currently out of the dating scene. Nah something wasn't right. Then again... Maybe my sources were wrong.

"She choked a faint hello and her anxiety was evident. I immediately rosed to my feet and made my way towards her. Her nervousness was oozing. She naturally searched in her bag; while making full contact.

Sexy mama was packing. I smiled at her and extend my hand in an attempt to prevent her from blowing my brains out. Her face changed to annoyance the moment she glanced at Nicola digging in the kitchen.

I opened my mouth to speak and Nicola interrupted. Nova and I turned in unison. Damn that girl was a real mood killa.

"Nova where you been at girl. Costa been waiting on your ass for the past hour."enquired Nicola like she was the concerned parent.

"Daniel had an emergency. So what do I owe this unexpected visit."she quickly responded. I made a mental note to check out this Daniel. Who the fuck works on a Sunday.

I moved a step closer just inches away from her face. In a slow calm voice I whispered into her ears.

"We havent formally met but am Costa" We locked eyes once more and the sexual tension was undeniable. I wished I could pin her against the wall and drive my cock deep into her moist cake.

I licked my lips once more and watched her squirm in her clothes.

So what do I owe this visit. She repeated her question, hoping to get a definite response.

Our hands brushed against each other and volts of electricity swept through my veins. The sound of breaking glass burst our cosy bubble. We turned to find Nicola picking up pieces of shattered glass and bits of cereal from the floor. The kitchen looked like a mess.Clumsy as hell.

Nova was pissed off.

"I am so sorry Nova , I will sort you out." Tears swelled in Nicola eyes. She knew she fucked up. She remindered me off a little cry baby.

"Dont worry about it Nicki. Don't you have to go to the hospital now," Nova said in a calm tone. Damn that girl had patients. If it was me I would of thrashed her out. Running my fingers through my hair I gestured Nova away from the drama.

"I just wanted to say thank you for saving my skin. I hope you like it.", I choked. I reached into my jeans pocket and pulled out a diamond bracelet. I forced the bracelet in the palm of her hand.

She began to blush.

"Costa you don't have to..."she pleaded. Her beady black eyes was so exquisite.

"Its the least I could do. I know you are a big girl but please can you be careful. Call me anytime if you need anything." I muttered. I handed her my business card. It was time to pounce. I would have certainly hit that if we was alone.

I beefed up real quick, cause I did not wana give her the wrong impression about me. I got a rep to maintain.

Nicola and I made our way to the hospital to find Rio had been discharged.

Rio seemed to enjoy the clingyness of his new bae. My phone beeped and I had received a text from King.

Rio was the target. He had a bad debt to repay.

I shrugged my shoulders and pulled on the last bit of my blunt.
I closed my eyes savoring the last bit and images of Nova invaded my mind.

I felt whipped.