Chapter 14 - The downpour

Author Note: This chapter is not for under 18. Contains material of a sexual nature.

Somedays I can't stop thinking about you and other days I  just ask my self why am I wasting my time with you.

Costa POV

He hadn't  been to Coco's in a while. He had set up this secluded whore house to entertain his international clients.

Coco was the house mother to twenty exotic girls. She was responsible for their well beings and they was responsible for getting my crown.

Costa had never paid for fucking ever, but as the owner of this whore house he used to mix business and pleasure occasionally.

Costa never fucked the same girl twice. He had standard's to maintain and didn't want them to catch any feelings.

Entering his private room, he relaxed on the bed and began to light up his joint. He poured himself a glass of whiskey and waited for his order.

As per your requests this is Kalia. Coco exited the private room leaving the young women in the company of Costa.

Kalia was beautiful girl that was of asian descent. Her black marble eyes and black long curls reminded him of  Nova.  He pulled on the blunt and allowed this sexy mama to work.

She smiled confidently and began dancing to the music. Swaying her hips to the beat her clothes began to peel away. Her body was toned and lean.  He noticed that her breasts were larger than her frame and it was clear she had some work done.  He loved them naturally.

She poured him another drink and sat on his lap. No chit chat. These girls were trained to get down straight to business.

Costa caressed her golden brown body. Her skin was soft and smooth. He pulled her closer against his warm body and kissed her deeply. His tongue explored her very depths and she gasped for air.

His fingers thumbed her dark nipples and he tuggged on them gently. Her hands roamed on his body till she found the treasure between his pants.

Her soft fingers sent waves of pleasure as she caressed his harden cock.

She kneeled before him and her juicy  lips planted a wet kiss on the tip of his head. Costa grabbed her head and forced his thicken cock deep in her mouth.

He pulled on his blunt and allowed the waves of pleasure to engulf him.  Kalia was a professional. She licked and sucked him profusely. She wanted to leave a lasting impression on him.

He closed his eyes and images of Nova kissing Daniel began to began to flood his mind. He had a cheating wife at home.  He pushed his cock deeper into Kalia until she gagged. He pumped harder till he released his frustrations.

Damn it had been a well since she had blown anybody with  that level of energy. She swallowed his cum and pour him another drink.

He offered a smoke but she politely declined.

He placed her on the bed and spread her thin legs apart. Her pussy was beautifully trimmed. His mouth teased the folders of her wet heaven and she gasped in ecstasy.  She tasted  delicatable.

The tip of his tongue found her delicate swollen bud. She moaned as he slowly licked and sucked on her thick bud.

His fingers teased her enterance to her sex as he nibbled away. He inserted the first finger. Like a catalyst  her body began to tremble as her first orgasm began. In and out he stroked her and slowly inserted the second finger.

He finger fucked her till she came for the second time. His tongue  licked her juices and entered her cake. His thumb rubbed rubbed her clit. He was a man on a mission. She growled once more and screamed his name. Her legs buckled and her entire body vibrated.

He looked at the spent woman sprawled across the bed. She was begging to be fucked.

He smiled to himself and gathered his belongings. Kalia looked devastated as he exited the room. His mission was complete. He felt like the old Costa. The man that made women beg for his cock.

***
Nova Pov

I peered through the glass window and gazed at starry blue sky. I knew he was angry with me. I needed to make things right. I needed him now more then ever.

Where are you Costa?

I waited up the whole night for him. His phone was off and King didn't respond to any of my messages. Sicken with worry, I slept on the couch.

The pounding of the door awoken my senses. I opened the door to find my intoxicated husband starring back at me.

Nova baby... he smirked arrogantly.

He held the door frame for support.

Wobbling towards me. I knew he wouldn't  be able to make it to the bedroom on his own. I supported him to the guestroom which was closest.

He sang and laughted like an idiot. I was so pissed off at him.

He grabbed my ass and spanked me.

I want to fuck you... he whispered.

Ignoring his advances, I pushed him on the bed. He pulled me with him and I collapsed on top of him. He held me tight as I tried to escape.

I saddled  him and felt the hard rock piercing my inner thigh. He moved my hips and I dry humped him.

I began to pull his pants down when I  noticed a piece of red lace protruding from his jeans pocket.

I pulled out the damp thong and threw it on his face. He looked at me expressionless.

I stormed out of the room and cried myself to sleep.