Chapter 19

Nova POV

Awaken by the sound of the rain tapping down on the window, I  turned on my side and pulled the covers over my head.

I felt a pang of nausea and bile began to rise. Sprinting to the bathroom, I managed to excrete the contents of last nights sordid affair. No matter how warm the blood that ran through my veins, my heart was frozen with regret. I pushed him away.

I felt battered and bruised. The familiar feeling of uneasiness swept over me. Thinking about last nights drama and the fact that Costa didnt return home, I  feared the worst. He was fucking that whore.

I tossed my clothes in the laundry basket and checked my cellphone on the dresser. He hadnt responded to any of my texts or calls. Fucking stupid idiot. I messaged Nicola. I really needed a friend right now. I hoped her stupid  ass was awake.

Throwing on a pair of leggings and an oversized  shirt I made  my way to the living room.  Our maid Sandy frowned at me as we made contact.

Pieces of shattered glass covered the floor. The wall had a big hole in it. I  kicked a chuck of concrete as I made my way through the war zone.  The living room looked like a tornado had rampaged through.

I gave her an uneasy smile. Gosh she must of thought I had killed Costa. I giggled to myself as I made my way to the kitchen.

I needed to  chew on some ice. My new favourite pass time. Sandy watched me like an hawk as I  sucked and crushed the large pieces of frozen water between my plump lips. I finally  felt satisfied and offered her the last block on the ice tray.

Damn she must be thinking  I am a lunatic.

She mumbled under her breath and began sweeping.

I tried Costa phone once more. It just rang and then went on voice mail. 

I wanted to feel his strong muscular hands around me. Bounding me to his harden core. It was the only time that I truly ever felt safe and now I had lost him. I began to sob when I heard Nicola cussing through the front door.

I saw King followed suit. He looked like he never sleep for months. He groaned and ran his hands through his hair. Like a man on a mission he targeted me.

She ran to me and gave me a big fat hug. 

"I came for the benz keys Nova." He asked awkwardly. He shifted his gaze every where but on me.

I sighed and handed over the keys. I had no fight left in me. Nicola stood and looked at us dumbfounded.

I grabbed the black credit cards from my purse and handed it to him. I didnt want his money, I had my own.

"Is there anything else," I asked him.  I didnt even bother to ask where Costa was cause I  knew that this puppet boy wasnt gona say anything.

Loyal to the core. That how King rolled.

"You need to be out of here before the end of the month. Costa also asked that you stop trying to contact him." He responded uneasily

He looked at my diamond wedding band and I shot him a fuck you look.

He shook his head and walked out of the house.

Things just got fucken real.

Nicola hugged me again and I finally began to break down.

"Everything's going to be okay, lets get your stuff you can stay at my place." Nicola responded.

"I don't want anything from here. Lets just go. He can keep his shit." I picked up my purse and walked out of the house that I once  called home.

The first stop was the bank. It was time to cash out.

***

Costa POV

I woke up to find her sleeping silently before me. I bit into her soft neck and she moaned. Her eyes stared at me pleading for more.

My wood was hard for her. I pulled her on top of me and watched as she impaled her self on my thick member.

She was so good at this. I held her hips firm as she did her dance on my pole. I groaned at the sight before me. 

She was insatiable.

She flipped her hair back and began thrusting harder. I felt her walls tighten around  me as she dawned on her orgasm.

My phone buzzed on the dresser. It was Nova again.  Bad timing.

Why couldnt she leave me the fuck alone.

I cut Kalia loose and messaged King.

I want her out of my house. I want my car and all the shit that I bought her. Get Louie to start drawing up the divorce papers. And tell her to leave me the fuck alone.

I was so angry at her.  I looked at Kalia besides me, she was exhausted. I jumped out of bed and took a cold shower. It was time to get my respect and reputation back.

 It was time to get my respect and reputation back