Chapter 17

Four months later...♡

Costa POV

"Nova.. We gona be late. Get your ass down here." he yelled for the umpteenth time. This woman is for ever driving me insane.  Why did women take forever to dress?

Today was King's 30th birthday party and we needed to turn up at the club. Already an hour late, I growled in dissatisfaction. I hated waiting.

Her sweet scent of vanilla washed over me as she ran down the spiral stair case.  Adorned in a tight lace dress she held her red bottom heels as she frantically searched the house.

She was sexy  as hell. She had tried to conceal the love bite on her neck. I smiled to myself as I  reminisced about the night before.

I flipped her on her stomach and drove into her with deep strokes. She was so beautiful when she moaned my name. Her wet lips clapped back with each  thrust  I bite into her neck and sucked profusely. She was mine and she knew it.

Her hips rolled in unison with each movement. Her tight walls clenched my hardened member. She milked me for all that I was worth. I moaned  in ecstasy My baby girl was skilled at fucking and it didnt take long for us to come.

She whizzed  passed me pushing me aside.
"Have you seen my clutch?", she questioned me. I broke out of my daydream.

"Nah man... what the fuck am I gona do with your bag.." This girl  was getting on my nerves now. She has hundreds of bags yet she wants the one she can't  even find. This is all balls.

She pouted her lips and slipped on her heels.

"Lets go..." I pulled  by her wrist and dragged her fat ass to the car.

***

Nova POV

We entered the club and made our way to the VIP section. Music blasted and the crowd was wild. I spotted my girl Nicola grinding  her fat ass on some brown skinned thug. I smirked knowing that my girl was giving him a hard time literally.

Costa held my hand tight and pulled me closer. We shared  a sweet kiss and I whispered that I was going to check out Nicola and bring her to the VIP section.

I watched him make his way towards King. I licked my lips and smiled like a silly girl, couldn't wait to tap his sexy ass when we got home.

King was decked out in the VIP section. Bottles of ciroc and cognac were moving. Hoards of half naked women danced around the birthday boy.

I pulled Nicola off the dance floor much to the dismay of her bone hard partner.

"Girl where you been at and whose that shaggy dude thats sporting a tent for you"  I yelled as I  competed against the music.

She embraced me with a warm hug and even a sweet peck on my cheek. She was clearly tipsy.

"Nah babygirl you more interested in your stud to worry about me any more. Nova's finally got the perfect life she wanted" she teased.

I gave her a fake smile and pulled her out towards the  VIP section. I hadn't told her about the baby or Daniel. The heaviness in my heart began to set.

It had taken me four months to finally find myself. Even though my body healed, everyday was a struggle. The pain never really went away. Costa had been my support and he taught me a valuable lesson in life.

I had the choice to let the wound heal or pick at the scabs for the rest of my life and live in pain.

As we made our way to the birthday boy and I felt the blood rush to my face.

My eyes were deceiving me. A dark haired woman had her hands wrapped around my husband waist. She nibbled his ear and whispered with a wicked smile. Costa was busy talking to King amused with this troll that was latched on to his back.

Consumed by jealousy and rage, I  grinded my teeth and stomped  my way towards them.

Nicola held me back for a second.

"Please dont cause a scene. She aint worth it." she whimped. 

I looked at Costa and gave him the what the fuck look. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled that wrenched leech off him. She  stood tall using  a white skater skirt and a tight crop top. Her red thong was clearly visible.

Everything clicked in those few moment of utter humiliation.

Red lacy thong... The night he came home drunk.

I bite my lower lip and snarled at him.

She smiled at me with a sarcastic look spread across her face.  I could of wiped that smirk off her face but I felt the pressure of Nicola gripping my arm.

" I am Kalia... you must be Costa's wife"

There was so many things  I  could do to her.

Punch her pretty face.

Poke her with my knife

Riddle her  with bullets... if only I  had my clutch

Yet I stood there pathetically and watched as she kissed him good bye. Walking away like she owned him. Who the fuck did she was? 

Tears began to swell up. I hated him for making me feel this way. I thought  that he loved me.

Hands on my hips I moved towards  him.  I wanted to slap him, and  drag him by his ears home.

"Who the fuck was that and why was she all over you like a piece of trash", I  questioned his ass in front of King and Nicola.

"Baby.. Kalia she just a friend." he shrugged it off like it meant nothing to him.

"Well I  didnt know that you allowed to kiss friends and caress them especially as a married man", I  responded sarcasticly.

"Bae why you playing like that. She means nothing to me." He laughed as he pulled his blunt.

Kalia was no joke. Women like her was only after power and money and Costa had an abundance.

I looked King in the eye and did the  unthinkable. I kissed him till he pushed me away. Costa burned in fury.

"Happy Birthday King." I said as I stormed off with Nicola in toe.

Everything felt fucked up