Chapter 1

((( Hi everyone welcome. Hope you all enjoy this story this story.
Moonlight out - Flys away - )))

Boruto P.O.V

Boruto: I was sitting in the living room watching tv with my sister. We were watching some show with these singers. I don't know what there names are but I just know b loves them.
Himawari can we watch a horror movie please. " this is just's so boring your killing me ."
My sister puff her cheeks and started to pout.
Your mean Mitsuki wouldn't mind watching this with me." I put my hand to my forehead.
" Really I don't know why you have a crush on him. He's the same age as me."
" So it's only a two year difference and mom doesn't mind." She kept pouting.
" But you still can't date him your to young got it."
Whatever." She looks away from me and grabs her popcorn.
Ah I can't handle this. I'm going to go get a snack." I got up from the couch and see my mom making some brownies.
Mom are you ok will Himawari crush on Mitsuki.?" I open the refrigerator and pulled out the juice box.
Hinata: Yes sweetheart. It's ok with me don't me so overprotected beside he's a very nice boy."
I grab the cup and pour the juice and grab some chips walking back to the couch.

((( In the Uchiha household )))

Sarada P.O.V

Ah!!! Pixie give me my socks back." I yell at my dog running at her for my sock. She had a weird thing for socks and always steals them.

Sakura: Sugar Plum please don't me so loud I just got your brother and sister down for a nap.

Oh sorry Mama. " I kept running after her and she was behind papa.
" Papa grab her." I told him in a quiet voice. Papa pick her up with his arm.

Sasuke: I got her now grab your sock." I smile and pulled my now wet sock out of her mouth.

" Yuck Pixie." Papa put pixie back down on the floor and I walk over to the Landry room putting my sock in the hamper.
I watch my papa walk to Hana and Haruto room. I watch as my papa kisses my Mama lips and I giggle.
They both turn to look at me and I walk in smiling.
I watch my 3 year old brother and sister sleeping.
Hana look like my Mama with pink hair and green eyes and my baby brother look like my dad with raven black like me and he had green eyes like Mama.
I look at my papa rubbing my Mama stomach happily. She was 3 months pregnant and I was excited for a new sibling.
I kiss there heads and walk out.

Mitsuki P.O.V

I was in the kitchen of my small apartment making lunch.
I pulled out my phone and started to text Himawari.
Hay Himawari. How are you?"
I grab a plate and put the rice and meat, my salad. I heard my phone going off and I pick it up.
Himawari: Oh I'm just watching some tv with Boruto." I laugh image him hating what she watches since I using watch tv with her at her house.
That's cool are you watching loilrock? I send the message and grab my tea seating down.
Beep beep. I grab my phone again.
Himawari: Oh my god yes I am. You know me so mush." Boruto doesn't want to watch it and wants to see a horror movie." I laugh. So what are you doing Mitsuki?"
Itadakimasu." I say and begin to eat. " I'm just having lunch." I send the message.
Beep beep. " yummy what are you eating. It better not be convenient store food again." I laugh choking on my food. She knew me so well.
" No it's not I actually did make my lunch see." I took a pic and send it to her.
I pour the dressing on the salad and took a bite.
Beep beep. " Wow that looks really good. You should save me some." I smile at that part.
" Haha you should have told me that and I would have made a little more for you." -sends-
I finish all my rice and put a little more in the bowl.
Beep beep. " Aw that's to bad well maybe next time or yeah want to come over for dinner tonight."
" Yeah I would love to. What time?" -sends-
I was now down with my lunch and drink the tea.
Beep beep " At 6 o'clock now don't forget okay."
Smiles. " Yeah I'll be there see you then." -Sends-
Beep beep. " That was fast."
Alright see you." With that said I got up and put my dirty dishes in the sink.

((( So what do you think guys. I hope you all like it. Please leave a like and comment bye 👋🏻. Moonlight out. -throws smoke Bomb and disappears )))