Halloween Special Part 1

((( This is in a different world and some of all the Naruto characters are supernatural creatures )))

Sasuke - Vampire
Naruto - Nine tail fox / Werewolf
Sakura - Kitsume
Hinata - Fairy
Kakashi - Shape Shifter
Sai - Ice Demon
Ino - Mermaid
Temari - Witch
Shikamari - Warlock
Choji - Zombie
Shino - Elf
Lee - Genie
Orochimaru - Snakeman

Boruto - Nine tail fox/werewolf/fairy. (age 16)
Sarada - Vampire/Kitsume (age 16)
Mitsuki - Snakeman/ ? (Age 16)
Himawari - Nine tail fox/werewolf/fairy (age 14)
Shikadi - Warlock/Witch (Age 16)
Chocho - Zombie/ Werecat (Age 16)
Inojin - Ice Demon/ Mermaid (Age 16)
Denki - Human (Age 16)
Iwabee - Demon/Angel (Age 16)
Sumire - Siren (Age 16)
Metal Lee - Genie/Human (Age 16)

It was a stormy night where all the creatures of the night come out to play just kindy it was monday on a sunny morning where every child of a creature comes out for the most scariest thing to go to school!!!! (( someone screams in the background ))

Sarada Uchiha was laying inside her black coffin reading messages on her phone that her best friend chocho send.

Chocho: Hay girl. Did you do your homework for Me. Shino class?" I rolled my red eyes and message her back.
" Yeah I have so I'm guessing you want to copy it?" She push send, push the door of the coffin.

Beep beep
She look down unlocking her phone.
Chocho: Yes!!!! See you at school going to eat." She smile and turn the phone off.

Sakura: Sarada Honey are you awake?" I have your breakfast ready for you?"
" Alright Mama. I'll be right down."
She head over to the walk in closet and pulled out a black shirt and blue jeans, quickly got dress.

She walk over to her bathroom and got ready. She put the sunblock on even if she was a vampire she could go out freely in the sun because of what sakura was.

She walk down the wood steps, walk into the kitchen seeing that her papa was leaning over sakura neck. She could smell the blood which met he was drinking from her.

Sarada could hear a low moan from her Mama.
Really you two in the kitchen? Can't you do that in your guys room" she said sitting down

Sasuke pulled away from sakura.
Sakura was just blushing from embarrassment.
Sasuke: Sorry Sarada but you know how mush I love your mama and her blood"
Sarada sigh and sakura put a plate of eggs with blood over them with a slice of toast.

" Thank you mama and it's fine papa endless I didnt walk in on you guys doing the dirty"
Sakura: Sarada!!!
Sarada laugh and begin to eat.
Mmm this is good the O positive blood is great"

Sakura smile and sat down with a cup of tea.
I'm glad. I made sure I got the freshest one from the hospital." She said smiling.
Sarada are you still going to your friends house on Halloween tomorrow?" Sasuke ask sitting beside sakura.

Sarada nodded and took a bite of her toast"
Alright but I do not want you to do anything crazy and don't be alone with that boruto" He said.
" Papa really I'm sixteen years old can you just relax?" His eyes glow bright red.
I do not care how old you are young lady. I do not want you alone with that boy got it."

Honey if you tell her that she's going to do the opposite and besides they are already dating." She grab his hand.
Still can't believe your with a werewolf" He said.
Sarada rolled her eyes and got up.
Papa he's also half nine tail." She quickly ran to the door and pick up her backpack.
" Doesn't make it any better" He yelled and sarada was already out the door.

Boruto Uzumaki was laying in his bed already awake looking up at the ceiling.
" It's to early for school." He said to himself and grab his phone seeing if he had any message which he didn't only from his games.