Chapter 6

((( Hi welcome everyone. Please enjoy this chapter - Moonlight out- throws random rice at me and runs )))

Sarada P.O.V

It felt so warm and comfortable.
I move closer to whatever it was but the light from the sun woke me up.
Mmm." I woke to see that I was hugging Boruto.
H..how what happen? Why is he sleeping with me."
Mmm Sarada. You look so beautiful." I hear Boruto say and I blush looking up at his sleeping face.
I put my finger on his lap and lean up about to kiss him."
Boruto." I whisper inches away from his lips. Click. I hear a camera noise and look up seeing Mitsuki holding his phone i blush pushing Boruto out of the bed and he woke up.

Boruto P.O.V

Ow." I woke up as I was push out of the bed.
Sarada that hurt." I say looking up at her. I could see her face was red and that she was hugging the blanket.
" why were you in the bed with me you pervert." She yells at me and I blush standing up.
I'm not a pervert." I was just ah never mind." I don't know what to say.

Mitsuki P.O.V

I was getting pretty hungry but taking a pic of Sarada about to kiss Boruto was gold. Those should just say how they feel it's not like it's going to kill them.

Team Seven P.O.V

Really Kakashi Sensei. Why are we going to let those people stay at are house?" Naruto yelled at him.
Naruto stop acting like a kid." Sakura says hitting him on the head.
For once I agree with him. I don't really like sharing my house with someone I don't know." Sasuke says.
Kakashi: It's just for a few days and well maybe you will get to like them Sakura Sasuke and Naruto." They both sigh now paying attention to him.

Back with team Konohamaru.

I'm telling you I wasn't looking up your dress beside you have shorts underneath." Boruto yell.
Ohhh how do you know that hmm Boruto." Mitsuki says. He blush.
Y..you pervert." Sarada yells throwing more pillows at him.
What everyone could see the shorts." That earn Boruto more hits from pillows. Mitsuki was now just recording them laughing.

Team Seven

Sakura open the door and walk inside with her teammates and sensei.
You are such a pervert Boruto Uzumaki." They here the girl yell at the blond hair guys.
Did she just called that guy Uzumaki?" Naruto ask looking at Kakashi.
Kakashi slap his head hard.
Just than Sarada jump on Boruto and they started to wrestle on the floor. She was on top of him and Sasuke could see on her back his family crest.
What the heck!" Sasuke said looking at the girl.
Sarada and Boruto both stop to look at them. Mitsuki was still just recording laughing but stop seeing everyone faces.

Sasuke P.O.V

Why dose not girl have my family crest on her back Kakashi is this some sick joke." I yell at him.
The girl just stare at me and quickly got off the Boruto guy.

Naruto P.O.V

Yeah and why did that girl call him Uzumaki. I thought I didn't have any family?" I said look at Kakashi.

Kakashi P.O.V

I sigh.
Oh great." I turn to the three of them.
Sarada, Boruto and Mitsuki you can tell them all who you are now.
They all nodded.

Third person P.O.V

Hello everyone. I'm Boruto Uzumaki and I'm your son Naruto."
Hi I'm Sarada Uchiha and well Hee hee I'm your daughter Sasuke. He look shock and she turn to Sakura. " And I'm also your daughter." Sakura fell but didn't hit the fall Sasuke had catch her.
Well you don't know my dad yet but I'm Mitsuki Oro. Nice to meet you."
And we are all from the future." They say together.

Sasuke and Sakura P.O.V

I can't I have a daughter and her mother is my teammate Sakura. Will I kind of wasn't surprise about Sakura since she is the only one who I could restore my clan with.
Omg omg I have a kid with Sasuke-kun this can not be real. That mean I'm his wife eek."

Naruto P.O.V

I can't believe I had a son. That means I had a family a real family but I was more shock Sakura- chan had a child with Sasuke.
I wonder who could be my wife in the future. She must be a amazing girl and super nice.

Sarada and Boruto P.O.V

I walk over to my Papa and Mama, lean down hugging them. 
Papa didn't do anything but just stay still but Mama on the other hand look like she was going to faint.

I walk over to my dad and smile.
Hi old man good to see you." I was pulled in for a hug and look down at my dad hugging me with all he had.
I can't believe I have a son. I can not believe it."
Mitsuki: by the way you have a daughter too." Naruto look over at him than look at me.
Yeah. I have a younger sister name Himawari."
I have two kids even better." He cry happily.

I move back.
I forgot to tell you." Smiles. " I have a baby brother and sister name Hana and Haruto and a other sibling on the way." That made Mama faint good thing she was alright in Papa arms.
Kakashi Sensei look at me and was shock. " Wow Sasuke. You must really love kids." Kakashi laughs.
Haha wow Teme give poor Sakura a rest." Naruto said laughing his ass off and Sasuke was just red.
I walk over to Boruto and smile up at him and he smile back.
Mitsuki was just chilling saying he was hungry and bored."

Kakashi P.O.V

I watch my students and there kids happy. I was really happy knowing in the future they had family and kids.
Knowing Sasuke and Sakura are married and had kids brought joy to me and now Naruto had a wife and kids made me happy to.
I can't wait to watch these kids grow up in front of my eyes.

Mitsuki P.O.V

I don't want to be rude BUT can we go get something to eat. I'm going to die of hunger." I said.
Kakashi: Right well let's on go get something to eat."
Ok." They all said but Sasuke said " Hm."

((( At Ichiraku )))

Everyone was sitting down the old man put out to tables for more room.
Wow old man this is delicious." Boruto said.
Yes this is very good." Sarada said taking a other bite.
Yes amazing." Mitsuki said with a full mouth.
Haha thank you." The old man said laughing.
Wait in the future you guys don't have Ichiraku anymore?" Naruto said.
Oh yes we do but his daughter makes it since in the future he dies of old age." Boruto explain and Naruto look sad and order a other bowl.
I will miss him in the future." Naruto wipe his face and continue to eat.
Mitsuki: So Lord sixth. I mean Kakashi any news from the Hokage?"
Sakura: Why did you call Kakashi Sensei lord sixth."
Boruto: Oh because in the future he is the sixth Hokage." Sakura and Naruto started to laugh
This lazy man will that's to mush ." Naruto laugh and stop to stare at Mitsuki.
Please tell me I become the next Hokage." Naruto ask and Kakashi stood up.
Kakashi: You will have to wait and see in the future." Naruto pouted and Sasuke was staring at Sarada wonder how to ask her his question.

((( Find out what Sasuke wants to ask Sarada but you may alright know. But you'll find out in chapter 9 . Please leave a like and comment BYEEEE . )))