chapter 13

((( Hi and welcome to the next chapter. Please enjoy ))

Thrid person P.O.V

Boruto and Sarada were walking down the street in kohana hand in hand.
They made small talk about themselves but they knew each other for long that they basically new everythinh about each other.

Boruto brought her to a beautiful  restaurant called Sky's restaurant on top of the building look like little clouds.

Sarada P.O.V

Wow this place is beautiful." We both walk inside and he nodded.
Boruto: Yeah and there are so many people. I hope we can find a table."

I look up at him and smile.
" Don't worry we will. Let's check in and see how long the wait is."
Boruto: Alright."

We walk over to the little stand where the hostess was at.
Hostess: Hello how may I help you" she ask.

Boruto P.O.V

Hello is there a table for two available?" I ask her and she open her book and smile.

Lady: It well be a ten minute wait is that alright?" I nod and take Sarada hand.
" Alright your name please" she ask.
" Uzumaki" she writes it down and tells us to take a seat and that she will call us as soon as the table was ready.
I thank her and me and Sarada took a seat.

Sarada: This is so exciting are first real date." She giggles and lays her head on my shoulder.
" Yeah I'm really happy this is happening." I wrap my arms around her.

Sarada: Boruto I had a question?" I look down at her kissing her forehead.
" Yeah?"
" How long have you had a crush on me?" She lays looking up at me.

I gently kiss her lips and smile.
" I had a crush on you since are academy days at first I would wonder why you were always in my head and later on I found out I had feeling for you." What about you?"

Sarada: I believe when I was little but at the time I didn't know what love was but I found out when we got older"
We kiss again with more force if no one was here I would have lay her down kissing her all night.

Sarada P.O.V

My body felt hot from boruto touch. It didnt feel wrong or anything but the way her touch me to gently felt really good.
I try to pull away from are kiss since we were in public and not alone.

" Mmm boruto no more." He laugh and we continue to kiss like there was no tomorrow.
Hostess: Excuse me." I look up at the women my face red. I pulled away fast and Boruto pouted.

Yes?" I ask her.
Hostess: Your table is ready if you would follow me" we both got up and follow her to are seat.
It was near the window which I loved.
We both sat down.
Hostess: Your waiter will be here in a moment." With that said she walk away.

Boruto: Man I was enjoy that kiss."
Baka next time let's not get carry away." He sigh and said fine.
The waiter walk over to us.
Waiter: Hello I'm Zero and I will be your waiter." He handed us are manu."

Zero: Now what would you like to drink?"
" Can I have a strawberry and lemon tea please and a glass on water" he nods and writes it down than looks at boruto.
Boruto: Mmm just a green tea and and some water.