Chapter 19

((( Hi everyone. welcome to the next chapter please enjoy. )))

Sakura P.O.V ( Hee Hee )

After the guy drop us off at the Inn I found out that was the mayor of the village. He look like a kind man and I hope we could take care of his problem. Me and Sarada were sharing a room which was great. I didn't have to share with the boys and have some girl time with my future dauthger but I was a little sad that I didn't get to be with Sasuke-kun.

Wow this room is huge!'' Sarada said looking around. I put my stuff down in the corner of the room and smile as I look around. the room was indeed huge and beautiful. The walls very colored a light tan color and the floor was a dark brown two beds near the window with a nightstand between. '' Yeah it is I wonder if the boys room was like this.'' The room next to us we're very loud and we knew it was the boys.

Teme i wanted that bed!!'' Yelled Naruto. I put my hand to my forehead and sigh. '' That idoit is so loud.'' I said and Sarada nodded as she took her stuff out her bag and she pulled out her bathing stuff. '' Come on Mama lets go into the springs since we start are job tomorrow.'' Sarada said grabbing her clothes.

'' Alright let me just go get my stuff.'' I open my bag and pulled out my stuff from my bag. '' Ok let's go'' We walk out the room and Kakashi was about to knock on the door put stop when he saw us open the door. '' Hi Sensei. do you need something?''

I wanted to tell you girls I'm going to look around the village and to have your ear set. I already told the guys.'' He sees we hand are bathing stuff. '' Will enjoy the springs but not for to long okay.'' '' Ok Sensei see you in a bit.'' He smile under his mask and walk away.

'' Let's go we are wasting time.'' She grab my hand and pulled me to the girls side of the springs. we walk inside and took are clothes off. I turn to look at sarada and gasp her breast we're huge. She turn to look at me. '' Is something the matter?'' she wrap the tower around her body. I grab her and pulled her to face me. '' You must time me how big are my breast?"

She just look at me with a blick face. '' Oh well they are a pretty good size.'' she said trying to pull away. '' Really that good.'' I wrap my towel around myself and we walk to the huge hot springs bath. '' Wow!!'' Sarada said and I nod and we both got in slowly. '' So warm.''

'' Yeah it is Mama.'' We sat down and I lay my head back. it was quiet for about 5 mintues until. '' Oh My God this is so warm.'' Yelled Boruto from the boys side. I look at sarada and her face was red. I laugh. '' Hay I just heard Sakura-Chan !! Hay Sakura are you over there?'' I rolled my eyes. '' Yes Naruto now can you guys just be quiet me and Sarada are trying to enjoy are selfs.

Sarada Hi!!'' Yelled Boruto and I kept laughing as me and her got up to wash are selfs. I grab my soap and begin to wash my hair. it smell just like cherry blossoms I loved this soap. '' Here Sarada try this.'' '' Thank you.'' I put my hands in my hair and begin to wash it. after i was done I risne my hair and begin to wash my whole body.

Shhh be quiet dad they will hear us.'' Boruto said and I look at Sarada and we both wonder what was happening. '' What are they doing over there?'' Sarada shrug and risne her body just then the wall kincking the girl beside to the boys fell over and Boruto and Naruto we're on top of it laughing nervously. Me and Sarada quickly wrap are towels around us.

I saw Sasuke look at me and he quickly look away andi thought i saw a red face. '' Naruto!!!'' I yelled cracking my hands. '' Boruto!!'' Sarada yelled. we both hit them hard on there head knocking them out.

Sasuke P.O.V

I was drag to the hot springs by Naruto just because he heard Sakura was going and I sigh. We were already getting inside and I got to say it felt pretty nice.

'' Hay I heard Sakura-Chan!! freaking Naruto yelled. '' Hay Sakura-Chan are you over there?'' I could hear a tiny splash and look up at the wall where the girls were.
Yes Naruto now can you guys please be quiet me and Sarada are trying to enjoy are selfs."
I look to Boruto and Naruto there faces were red and I sigh knowing what they were thinking.
My mind was thinking about Sakura over there and I felt my face become hot.

I quickly stood up Naruto look at me with a confused look.
You okay Teme?"
Yeah." Naruto and Boruto stood up and walk over to the wall trying to look through the small hole in the wall.
Man I can't see anything." Boruto said.
Naruto move Boruto to the said to see I look to Mitsuki who was just relaxing with a snake.

Here I'll help you up dad." I look up to see Naruto now standing on Boruto shoulder and they look like they were climbing the wall.
I was thinking should I stop them but than again.
AHHHHH!" Yelled Naruto and Boruto pushing down the wall to the girls with a huge splash.

I look up to see Sakura covering herself with a towel but it wasn't wrap around her so I could see her side of her butt.
I quickly turn away.
NARUTO!" yelled Sakura.
BORUTO!!" Yelled Sarada.
They both move back slowly.
Looks like they are going to die." Mitsuki said.
Hn."

AHHH SAKURA- CHAN PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" Cried Naruto as Sakura beat him up.
I just say back didn't want to get in the way.
SARADA PLEASE IM SORRY. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN PLEASE!" Boruto cried.
NEVER." They both punch them one more time knocking them out.

Sakura look up at me and she turn bright red. She look at herself and it look like she wanted to make sure her towel was on.
Hentai." Sarada said to me and pulled Sakura to the girls changing room which I was shock.
Haha you just been called a hentai. Oh this is funny the great Sasuke." Mitsuki laugh getting up.
" that was the best thing I ever heard." he pick up the snake and walk away laughing.

I was just still in shock.
Haha hentai." Naruto laugh in a weak voice still laying on the broken wall.
I hit him on the head making him knock out as I headed to the guys changing room.

((( Here lays Naruto and Boruto Uzumaki the idiot people we all love XD )))
Thanks for reading. Please leave a like and comment and sorry I haven't updated.