Chapter 20

((( Hi and welcome to the next chapter please enjoy. )))

Third Person P.O.V

After what happen in the baths Sakura and Sarada haven't look or talk to Naruto and Boruto.
The boys look like a train had hit them hard. They sat on there knees and bow next to the girls.
We're sorry!" Please forgive us?" They both say.
Sakura kept turning away from did and Sarada did the same thing.

Boruto: Please Sarada we know what me and my dad did was wrong but please forgive me."
Sarada: No I'm not going to forgive you that fast so you can just get up and go away."
Sakura: Same goes for you Naruto just go away I don't want to see you right now." Naruto look down and sigh and they both got up and open the door leading to the same garden and both walk out and sat on the grass.

Mitsuki: They look like someone dead or something."
Sasuke didn't care and drink his tea.
Sarada: Good for them."
Sakura: Yeah now should we get some food and walk around the village?"
Mitsuki: Yeah that sounds like a plan but Naruto and Boruto?"
Sakura and Sarada look at each other and Sarada nodded.
Sarada: they could come but we don't want them near us."
Mitsuki: Alright I'll tell them." He walk out and went over to them.

Naruto and Boruto smile and both stood up.
Sasuke-kun let's get going ." She grab his hand and pulled him up. He sigh and said nothing as they all headed to the door and out the inn.
Sarada: I wonder what we should eat?"
Mitsuki: Yeah don't know."
Naruto: Ramen." He said in a whisper.
Sakura: Fine but let's also get rice balls."
Sasuke look at Sakura.
Sasuke: With fish in it!"
Sakura and Sarada both laughing at Sasuke and he rolled his eyes and kept walking faster and Sakura try to keep up since her arms were lock with his.

They walk for a bit and saw a rice ball stand Sasuke and Sakura were the first in line.
Hello can I have two fish rice balls and chicken rice ball." Sakura said and turn to Sarada.
" what kind do you want Sarada?"
Um can I have the same as you?" Sarada ask.
" Okay can I have two more rice balls. Mitsuki what would you like and please ask Naruto and Boruto what they would like ."
Alright." Hay what do you guys want?" He ask.
I just have a plain and beef rice ball." Boruto said.
" I'll have a beef and chicken rice ball." Naruto said.
Got all that Sakura ?" Mitsuki ask and she nods telling the lady what they wanted.
Lady: Alright your order will be right out. Please have a seat over there." She pointed to where and they all sat down in the seats.

It was quite Naruto and Boruto didn't say anything and so it felt weird.
Ah ok this is getting awkward now I know you girls are mad at them is there anything they can do to make it up to you ?" Mitsuki said.
Sakura and Sarada both look at each other and grin which a shiver went down the boys back.
Ok will forgive you but only if you guys let us dress you up as girls and walk around the village." Sakura said and Sarada laugh.

Naruto and Boruto faces were both pale but nodded to them. They both didn't want them to be mad at them.
Alright but when?" Boruto ask.
Mmm maybe tomorrow or tonight well see." Sarada said and both of them nodded as the lady walk over to there table with the food.

Alright here you go guys. Please enjoy ." She put the food down in front of them and they say thanks to get as she walk away.
Time to eat🌺🎉." Naruto said and everyone begin to eat.
Sakura was trying to feed Sasuke but he pay no mind and she just pouted, took a bite instead.
Mitsuki saw and smile he held the rice ball to Boruto and he just look at Mitsuki with a what the fuck look.
Sarada and Naruto burst out laughing at them.

It's not funny." Boruto throw a piece of rice at them as they laugh.
Mitsuki kept trying to feed him.
God damn it Mitsuki stop! Im not going to take a bite."
Hmm but if it was Sarada you would do it." He smirk and both Sarada and Boruto faces were red.
Sasuke saw Sarada faces.
If she really my future daughter. She better not get with that idiot son." He said to himself.

Sakura look up as she heard him a little but she didn't hear the last part.
What you say Sasuke-kun?"
He took a other bite.
" Nothing just eat." She nods and continues.
After about ten minutes they had to leave since Sasuke and Naruto were fighting.

Naruto I can't believe you got us kick out !" Sakura yelled.
What but it was Sasuke fault. He call me a dope." Naruto said rubbing his head where Sakura hit him.
It was your fault for being so damn loud why'll we are eating ." Sasuke said.
But papa you shouldn't called him a dope just tell him calmly." Sarada said walking beside him and turn to Naruto. " and you shouldn't be loud when you are inside eating you annoy other people who are trying to enjoy themselves."

Naruto rub his head and Sasuke said nothing.
Haha you guys are both kids." Mitsuki laugh and Sasuke stare at him and he quickly stop laughing.
Let's just look around and quickly head back to the inn." Boruto said and they all nodded.

Sakura P.O.V

I couldn't believe how nice this place was. There were so many shops clothing, jewelry and make-up and even more stuff.
I wanted to go to every store and buy everything. I look at Sarada and I could see her eyes shining she had the same feeling like me and that made me smile.

((( I know the chapter short but i really am trying to update.
Since im working 2 jobs and its sometimes really had for me but im trying real hard to write when im free.))