Chapter 15

(( Hi and welcome to the next chapter. Please enjoy. ))

Thrid person P.O.V

It was finally morning and everyone was getting ready to leave and head to the gate.

After they eat there breakfast they all head out and stand against the gate waiting for Kakashi sensei to some.

They were early like 15 minutes hopefully Kakashi wasn't going to be late like always.

Naruto: Man where is he? I want to start the missom" He sits down pouting.

Sakura: Really Naruto. We are here early so of course. He's going to be late" she said hugging sasuke arm.
Which he didn't really care anymore.

Boruto: I'm still hungry." His stomach growls.

Sarada: Really we had a big breakfast. How can you be hungry Already?" She sighs and rubs her head

Mitsuki: I have some food pulls want some?" He pulls out the black little pills and holds them out for him.

Boruto move back.
" Nah I'm good. I can wait for lunch."

Naruto grab the pill fast and push it into boruto mouth making him swallow it.
" Haha enjoy."

Boruto face turn green and than turn normal color.
" I really hate you dad that was really bad."

Sarada, Sakura were laughing and sasuke, Mitsuki smirk.
Than a puff of smoke pop up and kakashi show up.

Kakashi: Hello kids. I hope you are all ready."

Naruto&Boruto: Finally!"

Sakura: So where are we going to sensei?" She tilt her head.

Kakashi: Well it's between the sound and snow village and around many got springs.

Sarada: Oh wow that's sounds nice. I probably would guess why they are having a thug problem."

Naruto: Why would they?" Everyone sighs and shakes there head.

Sasuke: Becaue they make money dode."

Naruto: What you say Teme."

Sasuke: i said dode."

Sarada&Boruto: Really can't believe are days were like this." Sarada said and boruto laugh.
Haha yeah." Boruto said.

Kakashi: Ok Ok let's head out everyone."

They all nodded and walk out of the gates and took off jumping through the trees.

Mitsuki: So long is it going to take us to get there?"  He was near Kakashi as they jump through the trees.

Kakashi: Just a day well be there tomorrow."

Mitsuki: Ah ok."

Naruto P.O.V

I was excited to go on a mission with my future. I couldn't wait to show him how strong I am and how skillful i am.
I was trying to get ahead of sasuke since he was ahead on me and well I wanted to show I'm faster.