Chapter 8

((( Hi Hi 👋🏻 welcome to the next chapter. Hope you enjoy. - Moonlight away - spins around. )))

Younger Sasuke P.O.V

I watch Sarada talk to Sakura. I was still pretty shocking know she was my future daughter and Sakura was my future wife but seeing them together made my heart feel all warm.
In the future I was finally going to have a family to protect and love.
I needed to ask Sarada a very important question.

Younger Sakura P.O.

I can't believe this beautiful teen was my future daughter. It made me curious of how I look. I put my hand to my face giggling. I was married with Sasuke and had three children and one on the way.
Sarada: Are you ok Mama?" She ask me and I smile when she called me mama.
" I'm fine don't worry about it."

Younger Naruto P.O.V

I was so excited talking to my future son. I ask him questions about who was his mother which surprise me it was Hinata. I never thought of being with her so I wonder how that happen but I'll just wait and see.
" Come on tell me. Do I become Hokage." I kept asking him that question and he kept telling me to wait and see which really suck.

Kakashi P.O.V

Ok everyone here is the plan the Hokage put up one big house for all of you. But you will each me assign a partner.
Naruto & Boruto
Sakura & Sarada
Sasuke & Mitsuki
So team 7 make you keep a eye on them got it."
Hai." They all say. " Now go back and get stuff you would need than after your done meet me at this address." I had them a paper each.

Sakura & Sarada P.O.V

Follow me Sarada." I grab her hand and we head down the street to my house. " So have you been to your grandpa and grandma house?" Sarada look down with a sad look.
I'm sorry Mama but they dead when I was one." She look down and wipe her face. " I see. Well let's go inside." Mama open the door and she pulled me upstairs to her room.
Wow." Her room was really big and pink. "
Sakura: Do you like?" I nodded. " Well I'm going to get my stuff together." I sit down on the bed and watch her.

Naruto & Boruto P.O.V

I watch Sarada go with her mom. I didn't want to leave her alone but she should be fine with her mom.
I was looking at Boruto watching his teammate Sarada go off with Sakura-chan. I smirk.
Let's head to my house now." I said to him and he nodded as we took off to my apartment. We we're there pretty fast. I open the door and I told him to follow.
Wow dad your house is really messing". I look around seeing trash and empty ramen bowls. He laugh and rub his head.
Naruto: Yeah I was going to pick up later."
Boruto: I'll clean up as you pack. I want to get back soon." Naruto smirk again and walk over to him.
Naruto: You like that Sarada girl don't you?" He stop picking up the trash and sigh.
Boruto: Yeah I really do."
Naruto: You should her how you feel."
Boruto: I don't know what if you doesn't feel the same about me."
Naruto: Just believe in your self BELIEVE IT." I laugh.
Boruto: Thanks dad now just hurry up." He nodded and ran to his room.

Sasuke & Mitsuki P.O.V

Sasuke and Mitsuki were already at Sasuke apartment.
Mitsuki was sitting on the couch and eating a rice ball from his refrigerator.
Sasuke was in his room getting his stuff together. He was almost done and stop looking over at his picture frame of him and his family.
I need to know what happen."

Third person P.O.V

They we're all done packing and headed out the door to the address. Sasuke and Mitsuki were the first ones then Naruto and Boruto. After five minutes Sakura and Sarada were finally there laughing at something.
Boruto ran down the steps and over to Sarada. " What took you so long?"
Sarada: Hee Hee sorry me and Mama got stop by these two cute guys just to flirt with us." Sasuke was listening and didn't like the sound of that.
Boruto: Come on." He grab her hand and walk over to the door. Sakura walk over to Sasuke and smile.
Kakashi pop up. " Hello guys. Here are the keys for the house." Each of you get a room so no killing each other."
Hai." They all yell. Kakashi headed the keys to Sarada and she open the door. Everyone walk in.
Wow it's so beautiful." Sakura said spinning around. " come one Sarada let's go pick are rooms."
Sarada: Ok mama." They took off down the hall.
Naruto: This is place is amazing Believe it". He yelled and walk over to the kitchen. Sasuke said nothing and walk down the hall to the room.
Mitsuki was already in a room closes to the front door and yelled night.
Sasuke was in the room at the end of the hallway.
Sakura and Sarada pick the room beside them. Naruto pick the room near the kitchen and Boruto was beside Sarada room.

Sarada P.O.V

I walk around the room. It was pretty nice and had a warm feeling to it.
I walk over to the table and place on my over the chair and thought about my Mama and Papa. How they were doing without her. We're Hana and Haruto being good for Mama tears begin to fall. I missed them so mush and was so worried. I wanted my Papa and Mama having the younger version of them was fine but it wasn't the say.
There was a knock on my door and Boruto walk in and I couldn't handle the tears and ran into his arms.
Boruto: Sarada!"
I want to go home. I miss my family so mush." I cried in his chest and he wrap his arms around me.

Boruto P.O.V

I hug her tighter feeling the hot tears through my shirt.
I know Sarada. I promise you no matter what I'll get you home." She look up at me with red eyes tears going down her cheek. I put my hand to her face and wipe them. She turn to my hand and put her face closer.
I know I should stop but I didn't want to. I lean my face down down closer to her's and put my lips against hers.

Sarada P.O.V

Omg god he was kissing me. I should stop but I didn't want to and kiss him back. It was sweet than it turn hot. He pick me up and carry me to the bed and sat me on his lap never breaking the kiss.

Boruto P.O.V

I put my hand around her waist pulling her closer to me. I could feel her heart beat against mine.
I pulled back and we just stare at each other are faces red.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean t." She put her hand to my lips and smile.
Sarada: It's ok don't worry about it. It's not like I don't like it." That made me blush more. I took a deep breath.
Boruto : Sarada do you want to go on a date with me." She smiles.
Sarada: Yes I would love to."
YESSSS!" I yelled out loud and she cover my mouth laughing.

Older Sasuke P.O.V

I don't know why but I feel like my daughter first kiss has been taken by your son ." I say to Naruto and he laughs.
Naruto: How can you feel that? And what's so bad about my son." Sasuke says nothing.
Naruto: Hay Teme listen to me." He yells

((( Hope you enjoy that. Please leave a like and comment and see you next time. -Moonlight out- )))