Chapter 18

((( Hi and welcome to the next chapter. Please enjoy. )))

Third Person P.O.V

Kakashi: Ok everyone time to wake up now."
But Kakashi sensei." I'm still sleepy." Yawn Naruto sitting up.
Everyone was up but Naruto and Boruto.
Yeah I'll just sleep a little more." Sarada and Sakura sigh and hit them both on the head.
Ow sakura!!" Yelled Naruto.
That really hurt!!" Boruto yelled rubbing his head.

Than get up boruto." Sarada said pulling boruto up.
Man having two Sakura's are scary." Naruto said now getting up and rubbing his stomach.
What did you say Naruto." Sakura yelled cracking her knuckles.
I'm kidding Sakura-Chan."
Well ok Naruto and Boruto go get ready to go." Kakashi said
Right." They both stood up and got ready to go.

After Naruto and Boruto were done getting there stuff together Eveyone took off heading to the village.
Hopefully we get those robbers quick so we can relax at the hot springs." Sakura said happily clapping her hands.
Yeah. I could really go for a nice bath." Sarada said

Naruto and Boruto were both blushing thinking about the girls. ( XD )
Sakura and Sarada look and saw the guys faces and hit them both of the head.
Perverts." They both yell.
Idoits." Sasuke said. Mitsuki nodded. " Have to agree with that."
In the background you can hear Naruto and Boruto yelling in pain.

So Kakashi sensei whats the village called?" Mitsuki ask walking up to him.
It's called lavender village." ( Of course its a made-up village. )
Wow I heard of that place from ino. It's supposed to me the best hot springs place ever." Sakura said.
Mmm." Sasuke said not caring.
Really so cool!!" Naruto yelled.
I went there before with father." Mitsuki said.
Really and you didn't invite me?" Boruto said.

Nope dad wanted it to me one of those father and bonding thing." He said.
Ah I understand that dad makes me so that a lot."
Really I do!!" I'm so cool." Naruto yelled again.
If you say so but you always take me to ramen not that I don't like it but we really should eat other places." Boruto said
Naruto sigh. " Can't believe my own son wants to eat other things but ramen."

Endless you don't get to eat tomatoes everyone time for dinner." Sarada said.
I do!!" Sakura ask and sarada nodded. Sasuke smirk.
But now you do it on papa day."
His dad?" She ask.
Yeah like Monday you make all my favorites than dad, Hana and Haruto than you and the last day it's just anything you make but sometimes you Change it up so we don't get tried of them."

Wow that's really cool. I sound like a really good mom." Sarada smile but her smile went away.
Yeah your the best and I miss the grow up you. I mean I still like you but I just miss home." Sakura smile sweetie and stop walking. She pulled Sarada for a hug.
Don't worry you will go home soon."  Sarada smile as she hug her mama back.

Sasuke had a little annoying look like he wanted to be hug to but said nothing and kept walking.
Mitsuki saw sasuke face and smile. " So the great sasuke and get jealous." I took a picture without him knowing.
I'll show this to Sarada later not like I can send her it." 

Hmm." He went to messages and put the picture sending it to Sarada.
Beep.
No way it work." Sarada pull away from sakura and took her phone out and saw the message and picture.
She look at sasuke and smile. She saved the picture.
Mitsuki try to text Himawari and it didn't work. Really man."
What's wrong ?" Boruto ask walking up to him.

I wanted to see if I could text Himawari but I quess I could only text you two."
Really no way." Maybe my phone does that." Boruto pull his phone out and send a message to Sarada and Mitsuki saying " Did it work?"
They both open there messages laughing saying yeah.
Meanwhile team 7 was just wondering what was happening with them.

Ok guys we are almost there just a half and hour more and I'll buy use something to eat."
Woo Hoo." They all yelled but Sasuke ( Of course. He wouldn't go Woo Hoo) and Mitsuki.

We should have RAMEN!!"
Naruto that's not healthy eating so mush ramen. We are having a good meal." Sakura said and Naruto look down.
But I love ramen." He whisper looking like a lost little fox.
Next time dad." Boruto pat Naruto back.

To make me feel better let's all have a race. Who ever can make it to the village the fastest."
I'm in." Boruto said.
Me to." Sarada said fixing her glove.
I'm in this game." Mitsuki said smiling.
Sakura and Sasuke said nothing.
Come on mama." Sarada grab sakura hand.
Fine." Sakura said.
What about you Teme?"
I'm not into little games like you."
Naruto smirk. " Your just scared I'll beat you."
You wish dode."
Then let's see who is faster Teme."
Alright."

Ok get set go." Kakashi said and everyone took off.
Haha I'm going to win Beileve it." Naruto yelled. Sasuke went ahead of him. Naruto jump faster through the trees.
Sakura and Sarada were right behind them and behind them was Boruto and Mitsuki.
We're they always like this Mama?" Sakura laugh.
Yeah always."
That's it Teme!!" They both being to fight sakura and Sarada went ahead of them and for some reason boruto and Mitsuki got into the fight.

They were finally at the entrance of the village Kakashi was already there with Sakura and Sarada next to him.
Boruto and Mitsiki show up next and they look tired.
Man my dad has so mush energy."
Yeah he does." Mitsuki said.
Than Naruto and Sasuke came with some cuts😁 Sasuke had a cut on his arm and Naruto had a cut of his left cheek.

Really you two are so reckless now we have to cover those cuts." Sakura yelled.
Sorry sakura-Chan but Sasuke started it first."
Hn." Sasuke said.
I don't care who started it first." She yelled.
Don't worry mom. I'll handle it." Sarada walk over to them and she put her hand on Naruto cheek than on Sasuke hand.
Green chakra form and she begin to heal them.

Sakura look surprise and so did Kakashi even Naruto, sasuke.
She was down and pull her hands away.
They all better."
Wow you know medical jutsu. Where did you learn that from?" Sakura ask.
I learn from the best medical ninja." She giggle pointing at her.
Me?" Sakura ask and sarada smile.
Yup."
Wow Sakura-Chan your so cool." Naruto said.
Sasuke look surprise but deep inside he was happy hearing that.
Ok guys enough talking." Kakashi sensei said and up ahead a man walk up to them.

Hello you must be the ninjas from the leaf village." The man said.
Yes." I'm Kakashi and that is sakura.
Hello." And Naruto. " What's up." And Sasuke. " Hn." And those three are Sarada and boruto, Mitsuki some things came up so we bought them with us.
I don't mind. I'm happy there are more of you to help us out. Now let me show you to your rooms that you will be staying at." He said.
Yes of course." They all headed to the inn not knowing someone was watching them.

((( What you think? I hope you all enjoy. Please leave a like and comment. BYEEE )))