Chapter 4

~Seto's POV~

"What time are your parents supposed to be home?" Skylar looked down at her phone, which we had gone and retrieved from the tree. "Well it's only 10:39. So I'd say, eh, about ten minutes?" I nodded and grabbed her shoulder. "Again? Seriously?" I chuckled and teleported us inside.

"I'm never going to get used to that!" She braced her hands out against the wall, while I looked around. We had landed in what I'm guessing was her living room, speaking as there were couches, a tv, and a fireplace. The room was bright orange, and it opened into the kitchen. The kitchen was brown, and had a painted backsplash. They had stainless steal items everywhere in the kitchen. The furniture and any other accessories were brown.

The dinning room was completely green, with only a brown boarder across the middle of the wall. They had black table, and chairs off towards the side, and black shelves on the other half. The dinning room, living room, and kitchen were all connected, and all opened up into a second living room. I stared awed around the house. It was really big.

"Wow." Skylar laughed at me, and pulled me down the hall towards her room. She allowed me to look at her brothers room, since she said it might be better than watching her pack. I agreed and opened the door that said, Jasper, across the top. The door swung open, and everything was dark. I looked around the room, and didn't see a switch. Skylar came up behind me and typed something into a little code pad. It dinged and the room lit up.

"Everyone's is different. Jasper's has a code. Kenna has a switch. My parents have something. They won't let me go in their room. And mine is a string." I smiled and walked into Jasper's room. "How old did you say he was?" I turned around and faced her, and saw her holding something in her hand. She caught me looking and quickly stuffed the item in her pocket, and wiped something away from her eyes.

"What? Oh he's uh... 15." I frowned as she turned away and went back to her room. She put the item in a small bag and dropped it in her suitcase. I discarded it, and looked around Jasper's room. He had a bunch of different characters from video games painted around his room walls. Kirby, Pokemon, Angry Birds, Minecraft, Mario, COD, Sonic, Zelda, and so many more. I may be a nerd, who reads and practices magic all the time, but I used to be gamer.

I went over to the wall with the minecraft characters, and ran my hand across it. Jasper's room was very clean, for a boy. Even my room isn't this clean. You can't see a spot on my floor. And now that I think of it, I can clean up my room with a flick of my wrist. While I'm waiting I went over to the window and looked out of it. Behind me I heard the sound of a violin, so I backed up and went over to Skylar's room.

Skylar was staring, wide eyed, as her phone floated in front of her face, playing a song called Secrets. I saw that outline of a man holding the phone, and froze. "Merlin!" The music stopped playing, and Merlin made himself un-invisible. Skylar sighed when she realized it was him. She grabbed the phone from him, and started playing the music again. I rolled my eyes and went back to Jasper's room, Merlin following me.

"You don't have time to mess around, Seto!" I stopped and turned to face him, making him run into me. "I know! She's just packing and we're waiting for her parents to get home!" Merlin sighed and we both looked over at Skylar's room. She wasn't even close to being done.

"Can I just help her pack?" Merlin stared for awhile, and then eventually nodded. "If it will make things go faster." I nodded and ran into Skylar's room. I heard Merlin's voice in the back of my head, 'Call her Skye!' I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Need help?" Skye looked up and shrugged. "Don't want to bother you." I blew her off and went over to Jasper's room. I grabbed two suitcases and went back to her room. Merlin said goodbye and left. I set the bags down, and Skye watched me with guilt. "Please don't. It will be work." I shook my head and unzipped the suitcases.