Chapter 12

AHHH! YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 600 FOLLOWERS!!!! 😭😭😭😭😊😊😊😊 THANK YOU SO.... SOOOOOO MUCH!!! IM CRYING, AND SHAKING!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

(There might be a picture of me at the top, since some of you wanted to see me, but I don't know if it shows up.)

(Sorry I didn't get the chapter out Tuesday, like I said I would.)

~Skylar's POV~

After dinner we had to head out before the 'threat' got away. Nobody knows who or what it is, because every time someone tries to look into it, the screen gets blurry and cuts out.

But everyone said that we should know when we found it. "It's located in your old town. If you guys make it out... Alive. Your house should be back to normal. So you can just go there afterwards." I nodded and felt my body start to shake.

"See you guys soon?" I asked it more as a question, than a statement. "See you soon." Jamie came towards me and gave me a bone crushing hug. "You'll be ok. Just don't... Just be safe." "What were you going to say?" She waved her hand, and Seto pulled me back.

"Come on. We have to go before it's too late." I nodded and leaned against his side, and we both waved to everyone else before teleporting away.

We ended up in a tree, which was ten feet off the ground. "Here. Jump down to me, I'll catch you." I shook my head and hung onto the branch I was sitting on, my feet dangling towards the ground.

It looked a lot farther than it actually was, but I still got down. "You ok?" I lied, and nodded to Seto. Even though my legs were burning now. He still had to help me walk a little bit, since my feet didn't have complete feeling back.

We checked the radar thing, and it showed us that we were directly in front of it. "At least it got us close to the destination." Seto nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the building.

We made it inside, and had to head towards the basement, where everything got darker and wetter. There were no windows this low into the basement, and I'm guessing its for a town tornado shelter, which makes sense for a magical being.

Seto and I stood side by side, walking as quiet as possible. Our footfalls landing against the damp ground, was the only sound to be emitted. I could barely see three inches in front of me, let alone see if there was any chasms ahead.

Seto arm swung out in an instant, and he shoved me back. I looked forwards, my eyes making contact with a gapping hole right where I was going to step. I breathed out through my gritted teeth, and nodded towards Seto.

He released me, and we stepped around the hole, but once again I was stopped by Seto. "We're aren't alone." His hand became ablaze, and he shone it around us. I spotted something in the corner, but my eyes were still adjusting from the sudden light.

"Seto. It's Merlin!" He nodded, and snaked his arm in front of me, and pushed me behind him. "Well. Isn't this a surprise? Still trying to protect her, and you still haven't told her." I looked up at Seto, who clenched his teeth together.

"What is he talking about, Seto?" I pushed his arm away, but he stepped closer to Merlin, ignoring me. "Nothing that you have to worry about, Skye. It's only his fe-" Seto cut Merlin off by gripping his hand against his throat.

Merlin chuckled and placed his hand against Seto's head, who instantly screamed out on pain, and fell to the ground. "Seto!" I ran towards him, but I felt hands come around my arms, torso and mouth.

"Skylar. You never learn." Merlin picked Seto up by his hair, while Seto writhed in agony. "Stop it! Just, stop it!" I tried to scream, but the hand on my mouth blocked it. Something flashed around Seto, and he was instantly encased in a cage.