Kill The Lights {18}

My eyes cracked open and I rolled over. Sun was coming in through Mitch’s window, and I smiled a little at the pleasant ache of my body.

                “Hey,” Mitch mumbled sleepily, glancing at me. “I just woke up.”

                “Me too,” I said, kissing him and sitting up.

                We pulled our clothes on and left his bedroom together. We went out to the kitchen, where Max, Sparky, and Jake were sitting. They stared at us.

                “What?” I asked.

                “You’re a dead man walking,” Max said.

                “I’ll say nice words at your funeral,” Jake said.

                “I’ll tell your mom you loved her,” Sparky said.

                “What the hell are you guys talking about? Where’s Shane?” I asked in confusion.

                “Behind you,” Max said with a sigh.

                I went to turn around, but was met with a fist in my face. I stumbled to the side, and then Shane was throwing me against the wall.

                “YOU’RE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT!” he cried.

                “What the hell?” I snapped, rubbing my cheek.

                “You seriously ditched me just to have sex with my little brother!” he cried angrily.

                “Are you jealous?” Mitch asked, grinning.

                “I’ll cause you physical harm in a second,” Shane growled, glancing at Mitch.

                “How did you even know that?” I asked, trying to pry his hands off of me.

                “Mitch’s room is right next to mine, Jace. We all heard you,” he said, glaring at me. “What the fuck man? You slept with my brother. My fucking brother!”

                “Don’t hit him, Shane. I already caused him enough physical harm,” Mitch said, his grin growing wider as he winked.

                “That is disturbing and I didn’t need to know that!” Shane snapped. He turned back to me, gripping my shirt. “What the hell is going on?”

                “We’re dating,” I said with a shrug. “We were waiting for a good time to tell you. I guess this is the only time to tell you since you’re about to kill me.”

                “My brother!” he snarled, throwing his fist at me again.

                I ducked and tried to get away from him. He grabbed the back of my shirt and tackled me to the floor, pinning me there.

                “And again: IF YOU HAD A SISTER I WOULD FUCK HER! I WOULD FUCK HER ON YOUR BED!” he cried furiously.

                “We didn’t fuck on your bed!” I yelled, trying to fight him off.

                “No, but next time we will,” Mitch said.

                “Mitch!” I said, glaring at him. “You’re not helping!”