Chapter 11

Fun fact...it's 2am in the morning and I had writing inspiration. Enjoy.
....

It was the last week of high school, Dean went to a few classes giving his fuck you all speech before leaving. He emptied his locker early and skipped the last few days instead he went on some cases with Bobby, he was getting better at the whole hunter thing. Sam and Cas still had no idea, he'd always tell them he got an extra shift at the garage.

  It was graduation day.

  Deans POV
   Cas whole family was in the audience meaning I'd have to go and meet all of them. Sam, Bobby, Ellen, Jo and Ash were in a section near the back. I watched as Cas walked up the stage taking his diploma my smile grew I was so proud of him, he had tons of scholarships practically half his year of university was free. I had gotten a football scholarship but decided to take online classes so I could do full time at the diner.  After the ceremony Cas and I went out for dinner to celebrate.

  The summer was going by pretty fast, Bobby had finally given me my fist solo hunt. It was out of town so I decided to make it into a vacation with Sam, Cas and Gabe.  I woke up early going to Sam's room waking him and Gabe up by banging on the door, it was best if we hit the road early so we could get there at a decent time. I went back to my room after they were up Cas was slowly waking up.
"I'm gonna take a shower before we go" he said sitting up running a hand through his hair.
"Good idea I'll join you" he blushed a little looking up at me clearly awake now, after some hot shower sex we all got ready getting in the car. It took half the day to get there. It was a small city, Sam and Gabe left the motel going to a local library and candy store. I went to go collect information on the vamp nest I was hunting down, Cas followed behind me not know what I was really doing.

  Sam's POV
   "All that candies gonna kill you one day" I said watching Gabe eat a pile of candy. We went back to the motel room Dean and Cas were out doing something. He smirked and winked with a shrug I got up going to leave to go to the kitchen but was stopped when Gabe pulled my sleeve looking up at me I smiled softly kissing him, he smiled letting go of my sleeve "dork" I ruffled his hair walking to the kitchen.

Deans POV
  It took a couple days but I finally managed to find the nest. Everyone was asleep so I snuck out to go end this.

   Cas POV
  Dean has been acting sneaky lately so tonight I decided to follow him to see what he was up to. I snuck in the Impala before he left. Half an hour later he stopped the car going to the trunk grabbing things then he walked in the woods. Once I thought he was far enough not to hear the door open and close I got out following him. There was an old barn house that Dean went inside then I heard loud noises like a fight I ran towards the doors before something grabbed me. It dragged me in, Dean swung his blade cutting a guys head off. My mouth dropped,
"D...Dean?"
He turned around noticing me instantly stopping.
"Let him go!!!" He pulled out a gun shooting at him not hesitating once. What the hell was happening Dean walked to me I back away scared that's when I bumped into something the next thing I know I heard cracking and my lifeless body fell to the ground.

  "Welcome home Castiel."
Samdriel greeted me,
"your mission is not over. Now that the Winchester is a hunter you shall return to heaven. We will return your grace to you but you must watch over him. Make sure the other Winchester becomes a hunter. We need them, the apocalypse is upon us. Lucifer will rise"

  Deans POV
   My heart shattered as I watched Cas neck snap and his body drop to the ground with blood rage I killed every last vampire rushing over to Cas' body falling to my knees beside him.
"Cas. I'm so sorry I should o-" I jumped up and away when Cas body glowed a blinding blue. When I looked back at him he was standing fixing his coat.
"C..Cas?" I walked close to him but stopped when he shot me a glare.
"I'm no longer the Castiel you know, human Castiel is gone. Whatever relationships you may have formed with human Castiel understand that it is no more. I am Castiel, Angel of the Lord. I am sent here to fulfill a task from above" he spoke in a harsh careless tone. Human Cas ? He's an Angel?
"Angel's don't exist. Stop this it's not funny Cas"
He walked close to me lifting his hand putting his fingers to my forehead my once sore broken bleeding body was as if it never hurt at all. Did he just heal me ?
"As I said. I am an Angel of the Lord"