Chapter 13

I'm so sorry with all my changing of narrative /:
Also sorry this is a short chapter 😅
You should check out brightknightlight  Supernatural book, it's amazing, my new book obsession 😍

*******

  "So what motel are we staying at?"
The two brothers got up early hitting the road, they planned a two day road trip to visit a street fair that Sam had marked on the fridge.
"Ahh nono, we are not staying at a motel young Sammy" Dean added sarcasm in his voice.
"What? You said this was a two day trip ?"
"That's why I brought this baby"
"Dean we are not sleeping in the car"
"ah but we shall"
Dean chuckled reaching over to turn the music up ending the conversation but Sam quickly turned the music off.

"Haven't seen Cas in a while..."
Dean ignored his statement starring ahead at the now busy road.
"Dean you can't ignore me forever, if something's wro-"
"Enough Sam" Dean cut in his tone hinting anger and hurt.
"Fine..."
The rest of the drive was silent the conversation hadn't picked up and the music remained off, just the roar of the engine was left to hear until eventually that stopped as well. Dean had stopped at a gas station, filling baby, paying then walking behind the store to take a smoke. Sam grew curious to where his brother went he left the car to find Dean being attacked. To his surprise Dean pulled out a blade swinging at the guy.
"Dean!?"
"Sammy go back to the car!!!"
The guy turned around attacking Sam jumping towards him knocking him to the ground, Sam hit his head harshly off the pavement. Dean charged at the man raising his arm slamming down to stab him but the man disappeared causing Dean to stab Sam in the stomach.
"Sammy!!! Dammit Sam I'm so sorry" Deans hands where shaking he dropped the knife
"Castiel !!! Now would be a good time to show !"
Sam coughed up blood
"Please..Castiel..."
Deans voice weak his eyes watery. He scramble for a phone losing faith of Castiel showing. He wasn't able to find a phone, carefully he picked Sam up carrying him to the car quickly driving to the towns hospital. They rushed him into surgery leaving Dean alone in the suffocating waiting room. Hours passes before a doctor came to speak to Dean
"Your brother lost a lot of blood any longer and the wound would of been fatal. We caught it in just enough time but we are still unsure if he'll wake, the impact of hitting his head was serious"
Deans legs began to get weak he sat back down queuing for the doctor to leave.

   After a week filled of Sam's condition worsen and him coding at least half a dozen times Dean left the hospital going for a drive, he met up with Charlie.

"Sup bitch" she smiled getting in the car. They drove to a cafè, the one that Dean and Charlie always went to after a gaming marathon.
"Sammy's not doing so good"
Deans head hung low he ran his hand through his hair.
"He's a Winchester, he'll make it through this and so will you Deano"
Her words made Dean smile a bit but his phone ringing wiped the smile away. Their coffees arrived after Dean got up leaving to answer his phone.
  He ran back in to Charlie
"He's awake. Sammy's awake !!"
Charlie smiled brightly
"Go!! Go to him !"
She handed him his coffee the ring of the bell on the door following after then the engine to his car. Walking to the hospitals entrance he seen Castiel in the corner of his eye, Dean followed him to the empty side of the hospital.

"I've been calling you for days you dick! Where've you been"
  Dean couldn't help himself from showing his anger in his voice he grabbing Castiels jacket in his fist, with the flick of a wrist Castiel threw Dean off him to the pavement.

"More important things"
Castiel spoke harshly. Dean got back up to his feet wiping the blood off his forehead.
"Do you remember when Sammy died..."
Dean asked the question knowing Castiel would say that it was human Cas memories and he had disregarded them all but still he asked.
"Dean like I've said, that was not me it was"
"Yah I know 'human Cas' but don't you have his memories, have our memories"
Castiel looked down as if he hadn't known what to say. Dean walked up to him putting his arm around Castiels waist causing him to lift his head and that's when Dean took that chance to push his lips to Castiel's. All the hunger of wanting him so badly, of missing his comforting taste came rushing in. Castiel pushed him to the wall pinning him moving his lips off of Deans. Dean for sure thought Castiel would hurt him or leave once again but he surprised him by putting his lips back to Deans. The memories of Dean and Cas came flashing in Castiels head, the kiss didn't last long because Castiel disappeared leaving Dean lost for words, he collected himself before going into the hospital to see Sam.