Chapter 18

Get ready for some twisty events !! 😈
Don't hate me >*<
•••••••

It was before sunrise when Deans alarm went off his hand went to his head when he felt a pain that woke him up, he was still on the bed and it wasn't a headache pain.
"Ouch"
Cas winched as he sat up off the ground rubbing his head Dean laughed a little realizing that his head hurt because Cas fell off the bed hitting his head. He stood up glaring at the clock
"Why is it so loud"
Dean reached over turning it off pulling Cas back in bed cuddling him,
"This week is gonna be fun"
Dean said his voice muffling into a yawn. Cas nodded wanting to fall back asleep but Dean got up stretching.
"Let's get ready"
He watched Dean grab a change of clothes and rubbed his eyes still tired from going to bed early because of his fun with Dean last night. Who knew monopoly could be so time consuming and of course making out halfway threw probably wasn't the best idea considering all the beer they'd consumed. Cas slowly rolled off the bed yawning Dean took his hand and walked him into the bathroom attached to their room
"Dean?"
Cas questioned.
"A shower will wake us up"
Dean began stripping but felt his stomach get hot and smirked looking over at Cas who was watching him
"Does me stripping turn you on"
Dean teased him slowly taking his shirt off then walking up to Cas kissing his neck. Cas pushed him back into a wall kissing him deeply pulling on Deans pj bottoms playing a smirk on Deans lips, he walked over turning the shower on he turned around to Cas struggling to get his sweatshirt off. Gladly Dean helped him while Ca shelled strip him of his pants them his own.

Gabe woke up early going to the kitchen to make coffee quickly turning around back to Sam's room when he heard the moans coming from down the hall.
"What's up with you"
Sam rubbed his messy hair pushing it out of his face with a yawn.
"Let's just ah get ready"
Sam shrugged and got up leaving the room to make sure Dean was awake but quickly sped walked to his room when he heard the noise.
"So there awake..."
The knock on the door pulled the boys out of their laughing state, Sam left to answer it letting Charlie and Meg in.
"Wheres Dean? Is he awake yet?"
She walked over to the couch Meg following behind.
"Oh yah. He's very awake"
Gabe chuckled at Sam's statement earning them a confused glare from both Charlie and Meg until they them self heard a noise causing them all to look at each other and break out laughing.

"Eventful morning Deano"
Charlie walked up to Dean who was packing his and Sam's stuff into Charlie's car.
"What?"
He looked over at Charlie who winked
"We all heard ya buddy"
She walked away laughing leaving Dean with a blush of embarrassment.

Sam and Gabe shared a bag along with Dean and Cas since Charlie's car wasn't that big. They would of taken baby but Dean went a little wild with her and never got the time to fix her. Cas got his helmet on while Dean and Charlie discussed their route, Charlie being lead because she knew how to get there and Dean would follow behind her. It was about a day drive so they planned a stop halfway through at a gas station/diner to get lunch. Dean put his helmet on helping Cas buckle his, Cas threw his book bag over his shoulder and got on after Dean putting his arms his waist.

Sam fell asleep his head on Gabes shoulder only to be woken up by a loud engine which happened to be Dean passing them on his bike, probably playing around with them out of boredom. The noise faded the faster Dean got. They met up at the diner
"I can't lead if you go ahead of me Dean"
Charlie laughed punching Deans arm
"Charlie it's a highway you might wanna consider picking up the speed grandma"

They got to the beach house just before sundown, Charlie and Sam were unpacking her car just as they brought the last bag inside Dean drove in turning the loud engine off, the two joined the rest in house finding their bedroom. Sam and Gabe stayed in their room while Charlie, Meg, Dean and Cas all went swimming. Dean went inside to grab some beers but fell to the floor holding his head, he closed his eyes but was unsuccessful of ridding the blinding bright light filling his vision. He heard beeping and voices he squeezed his eyes once more before opening them.

Dean gagged trying to get air. A nurse pulled out the air tube in his throat that kept him alive finally allowing him to pull in air to his lungs. The beeping of the monitors slowed down to a normal pace quieting the room. Dean tried to focus on the consistent beep and not on everyone unwiring him with all the poking and pulling, he tried to remember why he was here. Wasn't he just at a beach house ? They finished setting him up and left leaving him with a tube just below his nose and an iv in his hand, a nurse had told him to finish the cup of ice chips he was given.
Sam ran from school to the hospital as quick as he could he knew off heart the quickest way to Deans room. Walking in he watched as Dean ate his ice chips starring at the monitor until he heard Sam's presence.
"Sammy, what happened ?"
Leaving the door way he walked up to Deans bed sitting down
"Motorcycle crash. You've been down for a month or so"
"and Cas?"
"Who?"