Chapter 30

Check out my sister brightknightlight Spn book!!! xoxo

   A week had went by to which Dean skipped of school while he tried figuring out his supernatural situation. The house was empty, his mom was out with John and Sammy was out with some guy friends. Dean sat on his bed praying for the hundredth time
"Castiel c'mon man we need to talk-"
Deans eyes peaked open but yet again no Castiel. He got up in a fit of anger walking to the fridge he opened up a beer taking a swig placing it on the counter for a split second he felt a surge of angelic power being used by Castiel.
"Some angel you are, heaven already knows about us what's your problem!!"

Angrily Castiel appeared in the room grabbing Deans shirt forcefully shoving him into a wall
"Stop praying to me"
The angry in his icy eyes scared Dean and more so he could feel how angry he was he looked down to see spots of red on Castiel's white shirt
"What the hell"
Deans hand touched at the red and he pushed Castiel off him when he knew it was blood.

  Castiel was in the woods trying to make a seal into heaven when finished the seal would need a human sacrifice he could hop a ride with them to heaven and since everyone goes to heaven he'd planned to take a criminal. His phone was going off like crazy all the same caller-Dean. His head was filled with the prayers from Dean and his emotions were mixed, he really wasn't in control of himself. A noise pulled him out of his focus and away from the finished seal.
"Cassie? What're you doing here Deans worrying his socks off about you!"
Cas watched the flaming red head walk up to him with a smile on her lips.
"I can give you a ride if you'd like"
"How'd you find me?"
She laughed at his question
"I'm a hacker it wasn't that hard to use your cell phones location. What's up with your voice ? You getting sick ?"
Castiel gave her a confused look at that question
"Let's go"
She took his arm tugging on it for him to follow to which he ignored. Finally the praying stopped, the seal stared to slowly disappeared. A wave of angry from Dean took over Cas emotions, grabbing the girls arm he unconsciously walked her over the stand in the seal his eyes were growling a bright blue
"C-Cas! Stop you're hurting me"
He knew he had to do it now or the seal would disappear and he wouldn't get another chance so Cas killed her. He put his hand up to her forehead and watched her body fall the ground. The seal glowed an icy blue and the next thing he saw was heaven.

"It's my blood Dean"
Noticing Deans eyes Cas spoke while he fixed his trench coat unfazed by Deans action.
"and what about the grace I felt?"
This time Cas stayed quiet rattling for a response but what's stopped abruptly by Dean
"What's up with you? You're not the 'coma' Castiel I remember"
Dean picked the beer bottle up off the counter taking another swig
"So what you're not an angel of heave-"
"I am"
Cas voice was very harsh and cold, he wouldn't allow Dean to finish his statement. It angered him that he had given everything up for Dean and had no memory of why he did so. Walking up he placed his finger to Deans forehead hoping to get his memories and make sense of why heaven hated him so much. In return his recent memories slipped out into Deans with anger and confusion Dean grabbed Cas wrist and a fist full of his trench coat.
"C-Cas why"
Dean started to tremble and water flowed in his vision going blurry, releasing his trench coat Dean raised his fist plowing it into Cas cheek. He went to swing again but was met with air when Castiel disappeared out of the room.

  Getting in his impala he quickly went to where he seen that horror image. He knew the area, he'd taken Cas there when he'd woken from his coma. It's where Cas spoke. Once he parked the car he ran through the woods passing by trees until he was met with her.
"C-Charlie"
Walking up he fell to his knees alongside her lifeless body. He lifted his hand to move the hair off her face revealing a pale emotionless tear streaked face. A tear fell from Deans face onto hers
"I'm so sorry Charlie"
Standing on his feet he began to gather sticks. He'd give her a hunters funeral. A honourable one that she deserved. He set some flowers on the body after he took out the fire and turned around going back to his car. Starting the engine he drove back to the house and gathered some things and on his way out the door he was stopped by Sam.
"Dean?"
A smile hit his lips, he was glad his little brother wasn't apart of this world.
"What're you doing?"
"I'm leaving. I don't know when I'll be back. Goodbye Sammy"
Dean walked past his confused little brother and down to his impala. Throwing his bag in the truck he got in the car ready to leave when he heard the car door open he looked to see Sam with a bag to which he threw in the back.
"Sam n-"
"I'm going. You can't fight all the monsters by yourself."
"Ho-"
"I told you, I'm your brother and I know you better than anyone in this world even better than you know yourself and I know that your coma it wasn't a dream."
He lifted the book that was on his lap to which Dean remember. It was John's hunting journal. His eyes met with Sams and a smile played on Deans lips, with a small nod he returned his gazed back to the wheel. Starting the car he drive off his brother by his side ready for the journey.
"Moms gonna be pissed"
Sam chuckled at Deans statement
"I left her a small note saying goodbye."
Dean nodded and reached over turning up the music. They watched the 'Hope to see you soon. Kansas' sign as they passed by it and they knew it'd be a while until they returned.