Chapter four:

A/N: I made up everything in here okay? So just so we're clear:

Oppidum: Latin for "little town".

Gwyneira: Welsh name which literally means "Snow White."

Maja: Means beautiful

And I'm going to make up a lot of stuff as the story progresses.:)

P.S: Vote, comment and read!:))

CHAPTER 4: The Others

We knocked on the door of the cottage, and it swung open. Like the type you see in a horror movie. I hoped this girl isn't a serial killer; it could be a possibility though. Since she does live in a forest, dressed like a medieval hunter. Or maybe she works for someone else, and she lures her victims in a secret lair.

"Tori, I'd like you to meet my brothers." Gwyn said, interrupting my thoughts.

Standing in front of me were three men, dressed like the three musketeers. They were all grinning at me; they looked friendly and open enough. But so do most pedophiles.

"This is Gregory, he is the eldest." I looked at Gregory and stretched out my hand, intending to shake hands with him.Thankfully he knows how to shake hands. Gregory has dirty blonde hair, impossible blue eyes, and he's so tall and built.

"And this is William," I looked at William and stretched my hand again. William has blonde hair and like his brother, light blue eyes that seem almost gray. He's also tall and muscular.

"And this is Oliver." Once again, I stretched out my hand, but this time Oliver took my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand. He looked up at me and I met wonderful brown eyes that seem to have a mischievous glint in them. He has brown hair that's ruffled cutely. And a ghost of a smirk is playing on his lips. He has that boyish look about him and he's absolutely adorable. If this was a dream, I'm beginning to rethink about waking up.

"Men, this is Tori, and she's staying with us now." Gwyn announced while disappearing to another room, she must've remembered me because she motioned for me to follow her.

It looks like she brought me to her room.

"You can't go around looking like that. You're going to get killed for sure. Although I still don't know where you came from, I trust you already. And it's nice to have another girl here with me. I'm getting sick with living inside this house with only three boys; you can only imagine how rowdy they get." She finished talking and brought out different items of clothing.

"Change into these, and then you can eat." With that she left me alone.

I sat on the bed beside the clothes. I slapped myself wanting to wake up from this weird dream. After a few slaps, I'm pretty sure this wasn't a dream. So now I'm convinced that I've gone mad, completely mental. Maybe that fall made me delusional. If someone finds out about this, they'll take me straight into an asylum. And I completely refuse to stay here with a bunch of lunatics that think they're like Robin Hood. Gosh, I've got to get out of here. My stomach grumbled, interrupting my thoughts.

"Well, it can't hurt to stay for lunch right?" I said to myself.

So I took off my clothes and rolled them up inside my satchel, thankfully I've still got it and its contents were still there. I put on Gwyn's clothes and after struggling for quite a bit, I finally went out to eat. The inside of the cottage is nice; it looks so cozy and warm. Except for the fact that there are different kinds of weapons and deadly devices hung on the wall. It gave the place a creepy factor, like I'm really inside the lair of a murderer. Well, considering that they are thieves, it makes sense that they have all kinds of weapons. I made my way around the house, trying to find the kitchen. I didn't find anyone inside the house, so I went out the back.