Chapter 1

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Katie hummed to herself. She was listening to her iPod in her seat waiting for the plane to whisk her off to a paradise known as the Bahamas, along with her best friend Caroline. "Would you stop singing! It's getting annoying already and the plane hasn't even taken off yet!" Caroline teased from across the aisle. "hahaha sorry I'm just a little giddy! I can't believe we landed first class tickets and a trip to the Bahamas from that drawing at the mall!" a few months back Caroline and Katie had been shopping around at the mall like they did every weekend. They always made sure to stop by the large department store there, since they always had great sales going on, making them very loyal customers. They even became members of the exclusive diamond club, which offered major discounts, faster and free shipping, and even freebies every so often. And, it was only available to the most loyal of customers. "Ooh these shoes would look so cute with that outfit you just bought at Tamara's!" Caroline gushed to Katie. "Oh yeah they would! And look at this scarf! You should wear it with that other outfit! You know the one you got at Cheeky's?" Katie cooed. Caroline grinned in agreement. They approached the checkout when the checkout lady asked, "Are you two members of any of our exclusive clubs?" Without hesitation, they pulled out their diamond club cards and handed them over. "I see you two are members of our exclusive diamond club. Would you like to be entered in an exclusive contest?" she asked. "Oh, what's the contest?" Katie asked, intrigued by the salesclerk. "You can be entered to win a free trip for two to the Bahamas. You'd be flying first class, and your hotel room would be paid for, as well as your meals. It's certainly a great opportunity. I've entered myself!" explained the overly excited woman. Caroline and Katie exchanged looks, shrugged, and quickly filled out a form to be entered. About two weeks later, they received a call from the company hosting the contest, telling them they had won. Now, here they are awaiting their flight to transport them to an oasis. "Wow this flight is rather empty, there are only about ten people, and we're the only ones in first class! Think we'll get it to ourselves?" Caroline beamed. Katie replied with a simple shrug. They just looked at each other giggling with excitement for a few moments, when interrupted by a flight attendant. "Ladies? Apologies, but I'm going to have to ask you to move to coach. We will refund your ticket differences. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you," she said as if they were simply going to move like that. Caroline, being the sassiest of people, replied with a stern no. "Sorry ladies, pilot's orders. We have some celebrities coming to occupy first class, and to make their flight as enjoyable as possible, the pilot has ordered first class to be emptied. Now please..." but before she could finish caroline interrupted. "miss? You can't tell me where to sit when I paid good money for this seat!" Caroline stated stretching the truth a bit, "so we are going to sit here and you are not going to ask us to move again so we can both enjoy the flight." The flight attendant looked cross, and approached the door where a group of people were standing half in half out of the plane. "They don't want to move" she could faintly hear the flight attendant say. "What? Let them sit there, we dont mind," a sexy deep voice stated. The flight attendant approached Katie and Caroline, telling them to keep to themselves and not to bother the celebrities. As the flight attendant left, the girls exchanged glances, wondering who could be sooo important that was boarding this plane. Katie plugged herself back into her One Direction music, her favorite band, blasting it so nearly the whole plane could hear through her earbuds, as did Caroline, and they both sat in silence. Katie was looking out the window, thinking about everything her and Caroline were going to do when they arrived at their destination, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She pulled out her earbuds and turned around. All color drained from her face, her eyes got wide, and she was suddenly unable to speak. "I like that song too," said Niall Horan.