Chapter 9

When Katie awoke, she was unaware of where she was, when everything started to register. She sat up and saw that Niall was still sleeping. She smiled at how adorable and peaceful he looked. She stood up and put her clothes back on and walked over to the boat to get her phone. It was 9:00 am. She also had 7 missed calls from Caroline. "Crap," she muttered to herself. She dialed her number quickly, and Caroline picked up before the phone could even finish its first ring. "Katie?? Where the hell are you?! I woke up this morning ad you were gone! Then I called Harry to see if you were with Niall, and he noticed that Niall was missing too! Where are you guys?" she screame into the phone. "Caroline Im so sorry I forgot to tell you! Me and Niall snuck out last night and spent the night on an island," she said smiling to herself thinking about last night. "Why didnt you wake me up?" Caroline screamed. "Thats kinda the whole point of sneaking out," Katie shot back. Caroline softened up a bit, "fine. Just come back as soon as you can." and with that she hung up the phone. Katie hopped back off the boat and laid next to Niall on the blanket, when he opened his eyes, "Morning," he said leaning over to kiss her forehead. "Morning," she replied, "hey Niall we better head back to the hotel. Everyone is worried sick about us you know. I just got off the phone with Caroline." he looked at her and gave her a groggy smile, "alright, go wait in the boat, I'll clean up our stuff," he said while putting on his clothes. Katie headed back over to the boat and sat on the bed inside the house part and dozed off, since she hadn't gotten much sleep last night. When she awoke, Niall was driving the boat, and they were about 15 minutes away from the mainland. Katie got up and went to the bathroom to fix herself up. She came out and the boat was already parked at the dock. Niall stepped down and reached for her waist and she jumped, just like she had done at the island, and he set her down gently, when suddenly, paparazzi ambushed them asking so many questions at once, they didnt know what was happening. So many people were talking and flashing their cameras. What could they possibly want? After escaping the paparazzi, they walked hand in hand up to the hotel entrance through the pool area, passing by the group of girls who had been rude to the before and started the twitter drama. They gave Katie a death stare when Niall wasn't looking, so Katie smiled at them, killing them with kindness. They rolled their eyes at her. They walked into the lobby and rode the elevator up to the floor of the master suite. When they walked through the doors, all their friends were staring at them, then at Liam's laptop, then back at them again. Whatever was pulled up on Liam's screen was obviously shocking, and definatley about Katie and Niall. They walked over to the screen and saw a picture of the two of them getting into the boat together at 3am this morning. Someone had been watching them and had taken a picture. The caption read "Niall and Girlfriend Escape the mainland for some fun!" Katie gasped. "I know exactly who did this," she declared.