Chapter 13

About ten minutes later, Niall snuck into the kitchen and grabbed Katie from behind tickling her stomach. She erupted into giggles, and even though she seemed happy, Niall could tell something was wrong. "Hey babe, you okay? You seem a little down," he said with his arms still wrapped around her from behind. She spun her chair around to face him. "Yeah, umm I was just thinking about something," she said looking away. He grabbed her hands and met her eyes. "You can tell me anything." she gave a halfhearted smile, "Well last night, umm Harry and Caroline-" he cut her off "I know. Harry just told me everything. But why are you down about it? It's a great thing! It means they really love each other!" "I know I know, but Caroline is my best friend. She has never slept with anyone before, she's been waiting for the right guy, and I know that Harry has slept with tons of girls. I just don't want Caroline to be another one of his girls, you know?" he nodded, understanding her concerns. "Katie, I know Harry very well. Yea sure he has slept with many girls. But, as cliche as it sounds, it was all before he met Caroline. I have never seen him so head over heels in love with someone as he is with her. I promise he won't hurt her." Katie smiled in relief, when Niall scooped her up and carried her over to the couch. She laid on top of him for a few minutes kissing him passionately, when things started to heat up. She wrapped her legs around him and he picked her up and sat her on the counter, not breaking the kiss. She ran her fingers through his bleached blond locks, entangling them. His hands moved from her waist, to up and down her back. Then, up her shirt. They broke the kiss and stared at each other for a few moments. "Should we-" he started. Katie nodded in response before he could even finish. He picked her up and moved her to an empty bedroom, laying her on the bed. He then resumed kissing her. He then started kissing her neck. He looked up and smiled saying "I love you" before resuming. Meanwhile, in the other bedroom where the friends had slept, Caroline was just now waking up. She heard a faucet running in the bathroom, and a humming that was unmistakably Harry's voice. Caroline smiled remembering everything that had happened last night. They were making out, when one thing led to another and they ended up going all the way. She hopped out of bed and put on Harry's clothes before heading to the bathroom. He was shaving in front of the mirror while humming the tune to one of their new songs. "Hey babe," she said hugging him from behind. He turned to face her and smiled. "I had fun last night," she said in a sexy voice. "Me too," he replied before giving her a kiss, getting shaving cream all over her face. "Eww gross! I'm not kissing you until you wash that stuff off!" she teased. He grabbed the canister of shaving cream and sprayed it all over her. She squealed playfully, and reached for a shampoo bottle sitting next to the shower to use as her weapon. For minutes, they attacked each other with shaving cream and shampoo playfully acting like a bunch of little kids. When their supplies was emptied, they were covered from head to toe in the stuff. "This is so gross," Harry laughed. Caroline nodded her head and laughed loudly in response. "Even when you're covered in shaving cream, you're beautiful," he said pulling her in close for a kiss. They stood there kissing for a few minutes, when Caroline pulled away. "I should probably take a shower, I feel disgusting," she said stripping off her clothes. He looked her body up and down. "Mind if I join?" he said giving her a cheeky grin. "Not at all," she replied seducingly before stripping completely and climbing into the shower.