Chapter 18

Caroline stood there with tears running down her face, waiting for an answer. "Okay, so you know how me and Caroline Flack used to have a thing?" he said. Caroline froze up. "Are you cheating on me?" Caroline blurted without even thinking. "What?! No! I would never! Why would you think that?" he screamed. "Sorry Harry it was the first thing that came to my mind!" Caroline was crying even harder now. "Okay well, what I was going to say was she called me," he said to Caroline. She shrugged, waiting for an explanation. "What'd she say Harry?" "Well she found out we were in the Bahamas when she saw the picture of Niall and Katie, and she wants to meet up. She's staying at our hotel across the hall from our suite." Everyone was completely shocked and didn't know what to say. "Harry! How does she even know what room were staying in anyways?" Niall yelled. "Niall she's on TV! She's rich! She probably bribed the hotel to tell her!" he screamed back. "Well what do we do?" Caroline asked calmed down a little. "We need to try to avoid her," Harry replied. Niall let out a sarcastic laugh, "Harry the woman is a leech! She even made sure to get the room across from us, how do you think we're going to avoid her?" "Wait," Katie said interrupting the argument, "does she know you're dating her?" she said pointing to Caroline. "I don't think so," said Harry. Niall rolled his eyes, "great, well when she sees you and this Caroline walking together, I'm suuuure shell be fine with it!" he said sarcastically. "You guys enough! Can we just forget about her until we get off this island? We came here to have a fun afternoon, not fight about some old lady that Harry used to date!" Katie screamed. Everyone fell silent. "Yeah I'm sorry baby, let's just relax and have fun," Niall said putting his arm around Katie's waist. The couple strode off together, leaving Caroline and Harry all alone. "Baby are you mad?" Harry said looking into Caroline's eyes. Caroline leaned in and kissed him softly. "Of course not. This isn't your fault, it's nobody's fault." Harry smiled at her. "It's my fault for dating that creepy old lady in the first place." Caroline laughed at the comment, "babe don't say that. You didn't know she was going to fly out to the Bahamas a year later to stalk you." Harry laughed and gave her a passionate kiss. Caroline pulled away and they both just looked into each others eyes for a few moments. "You're so beautiful Caroline," Harry said lost in her big beautiful eyes. Caroline bit her lip and smiled at the ground. "And I love that you don't know it so I have an excuse to remind you," he continued. They both giggled and began kissing again. "I love you Harry," Caroline said pulling away. "I love you more," he replied. "Nuh uh!" teased Caroline. Harry scooped her up and ran into the water with her making her squeal and squirm around. "Harry put me down!" she said flailing her arms. "Put you down? Right here? In the water? Okay!" he said dropping her into the water. "Harry!" she screamed. He started to run for the shore, but Caroline tackled him. "Ha! Payback!" she yelled. He sat up in the water and kissed her, mashing his lips to hers. "I don't wanna kiss a bully!" she joked pulling away. He stood up out of the water and scooped her up like a baby. They stared at each other for a few moments, then started kissing all over again. Harry gently set her down, not breaking the kiss, wrapped his hands around her waist, and pulled her so close that she could feel the heat radiating off of his body. Her fingers became entangled in his curly locks. His hands started to move down to her bum, which helped her jump up onto him and wrap her legs around his waist. Things started to heat up, when Caroline pulled away "hey, should we move this somewhere else?" she asked. He gave her a cheeky grin ands carried her onto the yacht, into one of the bedrooms, where they picked up where they left off. Caroline started moving her body up and down on his, and his hands started to move under her shirt and up her back. He tugged at the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, only briefly breaking the kiss. Caroline set her feet back on the ground and started to unbuckle his belt. Moments later his pants were already across the room. Not to soon after, Caroline pulled his shirt off, whipped it across the room, and started running her hands up and down his chest. He started to unzip her shorts and they dropped to the floor. The only barrier between them now was their underwear. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry breathed. "Of course babe we've done this before," she said kissing his neck.

****

"Are you almost done?" Katie asked. While Harry and Caroline were getting frisky in the boat, Niall was tracing Katie in the sand with sea shells. "Almost babe, just a few more," he replied, "okay done." Katie carefully stood up, trying not to step on any of the shells. "Good job babe," Katie said wrapping her arms around Niall. "Isn't it beautiful?" he asked. "What, the seashells? Yeah they're gorgeous!" Katie replied. Niall shook his head, "No I mean the person that was inside the sea shells! You know, the one standing right beside me?" he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. "Well, I don't know about that," Katie responded. "Well you should know. You should know how beautiful you are and how much I love you," Niall said giving her another kiss. Katie just giggled. "Hey I think I'm gonna go get another margarita," Katie said changing the subject. "Okay I'll come with you," Niall said grabbing her hand and locking their fingers together. "Hey where did Harry and Caroline go?" Katie asked while passing where they had been standing before. Niall just shrugged. As the two made their way to the bar on the boat, they heard some noises coming from the floor above. "What is that?" Niall asked the bartender. "Theyre having sex. LOUD sex," he replied, "I'll never get those noises out of my head." Katie and Niall burst into giggle fits. "Oh a margarita and a bottle of Heineken please," Niall said acknowledging the bartender. The two sat and continued their giggle fit, when the noise above them finally stopped and Harry and Caroline came into the room. "Umm Caroline? Your shirt is inside out," Katie said cracking up. "Harry, yours is on backwards!" Niall said laughing as well. "So were you two having fun up there?" asked the bartender. Harry and Caroline both blushed. "Cuz I wasn't! Keep it down next time! Jeez!" Niall and Katie burst into giggles all over again, and this time Harry and Caroline joined in too. The four friends drank and laughed the rest of the day away.