Chapter 6

When Katie came to her senses, she ran out of the closet and over to where Caroline was. "Caroline!!!! Caroline guess what!" she shrieked. Caroline lifted her head, "I see you didn't get our smoothies." Katie ignored the comment. "Caroline I just ran into Niall! Well, literally," she squealed. Caroline whipped her sunglasses off and shot up in her chair. "He's here? Right now! Katie that's amazing! What did he say?" Katie had been biting her lip to contain her excitement, when she finally let go, "He asked me on a date!!!" she flipped. The girls giggled and squealed in excitement together, getting odd glances from people passing by. "Wait, if Niall is here, then so is Liam Louis Zayn and Harry! HARRY'S HERE!" she shrieked. The two giggled to each other for a few moments, when rudely interrupted by a group of 5 young girls. The group of girls who chased off Katie and Niall. "Hey look girls! It's Niall's mystery girl!" one of the girls said to the rest of the group. Katie spun around to face them. They looked angry. "Oh me and Niall aren't-" when she was cut off. "Listen chick, Katie right?" Katie nodded, "whether you and Niall have a thing or not, you seem to be way too comfy cozy with him. I don't know who you think you are, but Niall is MINE," she declared leaning in closer to Katie. Katie couldn't believe a fan would be this protective over Niall. There were millions of girls who claimed Niall as "theirs" too. "Look, I'm not Niall's girlfriend. But neither are you, so could you please leave us alone? Thank you," Katie replied a bit annoyed by the overprotective fan. "Fine. We'll go for now. Oh, and don't forget to check twitter tonight," she snickered as her and her group strutted off. Caroline just looked at Katie waiting for an explanation, so she explained everything that had happened before. "Well that's.....just weird," Caroline said unsure of how to respond. "Yeah I know, but let's not worry about it. It's just a bunch of stupid fans who are all horny over Niall. There are millions of girls just like them. Plus I'm not too worried about the twitter thing," Katie responded. They both shrugged and resumed their sunbathing. The two spent the rest of the afternoon out by the pool, tanning, swimming, and sipping on smoothies. By four o'clock the girls returned to their suite, and Katie decided to shower and get ready for her date. Caroline decided to clean up a bit too, just in case she ran into Harry. Katie took a long hot shower, daydreaming about how her date with Niall would go. Would it be romantic? Where would it be? Would he kiss her goodnight? All these questions bounced around in her head, when she noticed her skin pruning up and realized she had been showering for too long. She stepped out and wrapped herself in a robe and dried her hair. Just as she turned off her hair drier, she heard a knock on the door. She went to answer it, and there stood the man who had driven their taxi to the hotel.