Chapter Twenty

"What's going on Y/n? Why do you two look so different?!?"

"Shut up Keigo." You say growing annoying trying to focus on Ichigo and Aizen battling.

A few minutes in a huge explosion goes off and flames and wind go making everyone cover their eyes.

"Ichigo..." Tatsuki mumbles

"Don't worry so much Y/n, Ichigo will make it." Keigo says putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Is it that obvious?"

"You're trembling." Mizuiro says looking down at his hand on my arm and you rip your arm out of his grip.

"It's okay to be scared."

"Scared doesn't even begin to cover it..."

If he uses his final Getsuga Tenshou he'll loose his powers for good becoming his sword.

Suddenly you feel his mass spiritual pressure and you know he's using it but to the others their completely unaware. All the sudden someone appears in front of you with some of their body badly burnt. Someone you thought you had killed off for good.

"No!" You gasp.

"Y/n who is that?!" Tatsuki asks worriedly.

Keigo shouts your name as your dad wraps his whip like zanpakuto around your chest making your arms immobile and you curse to yourself.

"Think you could get rid of me that easily?!?" He says crazily laughing summoning lighting to his whip shocking you causing you to let out a ear piercing scream.

"Y/n!"

"Run!" You shout to the others.

"But what about you??!"

"Get out of here! Go now!" You scream in pain while you hear your dad's diabolical laughs. You get out of his whip gripping your sword tightly readying an attack. Before you can even blink his whip wraps around your sword. Your dad then pulls his whip sending you flying into the air and thudding into the road creating a massive creator. You have one of your eyes closed wincing from the fall seeing your dad walking up to you. You feel your eyes starting changing their evil blue and black eyes along with your hollow mask forming. You glance over to see the others cowering behind a building not too far in the distance. Your dad follows your gaze then smirks before flash stepping to them.

"No!"

You flash step between your dad and the others deflecting his whip with your sword against your back pushing up. You loose focus on your hollow making your mask keep forming to cover half your face now.

"I told you to run!" You scold in your muttled hollow voice.

You manage to push away your dad with your hollow mask completely formed now all you have to do is focus on keeping control over her. My dad thrusts his whip at you and you raise your arm up in defense causing it to wrap around your arm  like a snake and shock you while you howl in pain kneeling to the ground.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing?!" You hear Tatsuki scream being held back by Keigo and Mizuiro.

"It's my duty to protect you!" You roar beginning to summon your full power causing the earth around you to shake and crumble.

"What are you doing girl?!" Your dad barks at you watching the earth crumbling away around you.

"Y/n" Keigo yells for you.

"Get them out of here. I'll be fine..." You say standing up gripping onto your dad's whip with your other hand to keep a firm grasp on it.

"What?" Keigo gasps seeing the sky turn to grey and lightning blaring in the distance.

"Y/n what's happening where is all this power coming from?"

"Protect them...at all cost." You whisper a storm brewing within you.

"Awh how sweet." Your dad mocks trying to act tough.

"Go Keigo....get the other's and run. Get as far away as you can. I'll.....I'll find you!" I yell/growl after them as they begin to run.

"I may not come out of this alive, But I have to try let's do this...BANKAI"