Chapter Ten

You regain consciousness seeing Rukia and Orihime in front of you and you have a mask covering your face with white irises. Your mask then shatters falling on the ground and the girls eyes widen in fear.

"y/n? Is that you?"

"y/n!?" She says terrified and you look at her ashamed.

"Orihime..." You say going over to her but she backs away terrified making you stop ashamed.

"Chad, Renji and Uryu are outside..."

"And Ichigo?"

"He's fighting Ulquiorra."

You all then run to where you sense Ichigo's pressure which leads you into a massive room but you don't see him looking around but then spot him lying on the ground hurt.

"No....Ichigo!" You gasp putting your hand to your mouth tears starting to pour as you slowly walk over to his faced up lifeless body. You drop to your knees next to him sobbing seeing his eyes open but have a distant look with a hole in his chest. You cradle his ice cold body to your chest trembling from fear and shock, He can't be gone....He just can't be....

"Ichigo.....wake up please! You can't leave me! I need you damn it!" You sob and you feel Rukia put her hand on your shoulder tears in her eyes as well.

"You can't just leave me, please Ichigo I love you." You whisper your lip trembling. You see Orihime come into view with sympathy in her eyes as well as tears and she nods to you so you gently put Ichigo down walking backwards with my arms around myself as she begins to heal him.

"There's no point." Ulquiorra says appearing out of nowhere about a foot away from you.

"What're you talking about?!" Rukia yells

"Y-You did this? You....I'll kill you!!!!" You say screaming the last part with your hollow mask beginning to form lunging at Ulquiorra. He dodges your attack flash stepping away and appearing behind you making you turn around and clench your jaw.

"Stupid human letting the emotions get the better of you might get you killed."

"Shut up!" I scream.

"You say you love him with all your heart? Tell me...If I were to cut you open would I find him there?" He says putting his fingers to the middle of your chest almost where your heart is.

"Get away from her!"

"Cero." He says your eyes widen as a green cero starts forming on your chest just before it hits you sending you flying back into the wall creating a creator.

"Y/n!!!" You hear Ichigo call your name. He's alive.

You stumble to stand up with your hollow mask completely formed and you cough blood gripping your sword.

"Your hollow powers are allowing you to breathe." He says from behind me. You turn around and he grips your neck picking you off the ground choking you.

"Your times up soul reaper." You put your hand on his arm gripping your sword as he continues to crush your airways. Your mask shatters and your eyes turn to normal as you cry out in pain seeing your vision start to blur.

"Ulquiorra!" Ichigo screams.

You see Ichigo going to attack Ulquiorra and Ulquiorra throws you to the side in order to defend himself making you hit the ground with a thud gasping for breath.

Ichigo's POV:

I wake up just in time to see y/n get shot with a cero to the chest making my eyes widen.

"y/n!!!" I scream sitting up and watching her fly into the wall creating a creator.

She stands up stumbling with her hollow mask on coughing blood and holding her sword for support. Suddenly Ulquiorra appears behind her and her eyes widen.

"no..." I gasp.

"Your hollow powers are allowing you to breathe."

She turns around going to hit him but he puts his hand around her neck picking her off the ground choking her. She cries out in pain as her mask shatters and then she turns normal.

"Ulquiorra!" I yell hitting him and he throws y/n to the side grabbing his sword and counterattacking me.

"Fool, that girl is just going to get you killed. I was doing you a favor by killing her."

"Shut the hell up!!" I snarl over powering him and going to attack again but he flash steps away. Out of the corner of my eye I see Orihime and Rukia run to y/n and try to help her. I skid back and glance to my left to see y/n in Orihime's shield being healed with Rukia by her side. She's staring at the ceiling gripping her sword....at least she's okay. Ulquiorra then attacks me again and we clash swords.

"That girl is as good as dead; you should worry about your battle."

"I said shut up." I growl summoning my hollow mask,

"pitiful humans..." He scoffs.