Chapter Thirteen

"Don't worry, I woult let you see Aizen's Shikai." The fox like captain says

"We will fight to protect you...Ichigo Kurosaki." Toshiro mumbles.

"Fight to protect me?! What're you guys crazy?!?"

"Letting you fight alone is much crazier. This is a fight for all of us." Shinji says appearing with the rest of the Vizards.

Toshiro then goes to attack Aizen while you step closer to Ichigo almost having your back to his chest being his last line of defense.

"You're in terrible shape why are you protecting me y/n?"

"Don't be stupid. I told you I'm not loosing you again therefore I'm protecting you. I would give my life for you."

"heh...Idiot." He says snickering and you smile a bit.

Captain Kyoraku then attacks him from the side but Aizen put up a greenish looking shield. Captain Komamura then goes to attack him and Shinji takes his place along with all the other Vizards.

"Listen Ichigo, We're going to protect you. In exchange I want you protect the things you want to protect." He says looking back at Ichigo and then you before leaving along with the rest of the Vizards leaving just you two.

"You ready?" You say glancing behind my wounded shoulder at him.

"Yeah."

Toshiro then releases his bankai after awhile of talking to Aizen and after a few more minutes Captain Komamura, Love and Toshiro go at Aizen in an attack but Aizen flash steps away just in time. Rose then goes back him wrapping his yellow whip around Aizen's sword while Lisa goes to attack him but Aizen manages to counterattack.

"He's fast..."

They all try to attack him but nothing seems to work he's just too powerful. He manages to take out Captain Komamura, Love, Lisa and Rose in a matter of seconds and all with little effort.

"Y/n" He says with a bit of fear in his voice intertwining his fingers with yours.

"Yeah?"

"Whatever happens-"

"Ichigo don't talk that way." You say cutting him off.

"Whatever happens...I what you to know that I love you." He says his voice slightly breaking and you can't bare to look at him.

"I love you too Ichigo." 

When we turn our attention back to the battle we see that Toshiro has frozen Aizen's sword from moving and Soi Fon has stabbed him. Just when he's about to kill Soi Fon he gets stabbed in the back from Captain Kyoraku.

"What?" I gasp when Toshiro stabs him in the back again covering it in ice. After awhile Aizen grips Toshiro's blade sticking out of his chest but then turns limp but it's not Aizen...It's Momo.

"Toshiro what the hell are you doing?!?!" You scream seeing it's not Aizen its Momo. Everyone then gasps as their eyes widen as well as yours.

"Wait... I could see that?" You whisper to yourself.

"You thought you've seen his blade?"

"I have...Why could I see that?"

Aizen then appears down below where the healers are killing them both in a matter of seconds leaving the wounded with no one to care for them.

"When? When did you use your sword?" Shinji says going to attack him.

"Let me ask you this. When were you under the impression that I wasn't using my sword?" Aizen smiles. That bastard.