Chapter Twenty Two

Ichigo's POV Later:

I jolt away laying on a matt on the floor.

"Ichigo!" Orihime gasps

I see everyone come into my field of vision but y/n making me confused.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"My home." Rukia says

"Huh? Why aren't you guys still hurt?" I say sitting up.

"We've healed over the time passed." Uryu mumbles

"Time passed?" I question confused on what he meant.

"10 days have passed since Aizen."

"10 days? Wait! My powers..."

"Don't worry, they haven't disappeared yet." Rukia reassures me.

"So you know?"

"Urahara told us everything."

"I see....Where's Rai?"

"She's been taking this really hard...." Orihime says casting a worried glance at Uryu.

"She hasn't stopped since...." Rukia grimaces 

"What?" I say urgently.

All the sudden someone barges through the door and attacking me in a tight hug making me almost fall back from the sudden impact.

Your POV:

"Ichigo!" You scream running into the room hugging the life out of him.

"You're okay!" You say tears running down your face cupping his face in your hands turning it every direction expecting him for damage.

"Hey Y/n." He smiles at you.

"Ichigo you idiot! You scare me half to death then that's all you half to say?? Hey y/n?!?" You scream hitting him with your fist in the head.

"What do you want me to say?!?" He yells gripping his head that has a knot on it now. You then start screaming at each other for no logical reason until he suffocates you in a hug.

"Just shut up for once." He whispers tangling his fingers in your hair.

"They sure do have an odd relationship..." Chad mumbles.

"They are perfect for each other you have to admit though." Rukia sweat drops.

"I'm glad everyone's okay!" Orihime says clasping her hands together and smiling brightly.

You then pull away from Ichigo smiling at him as he wipes your tears with his thumb you kiss him passionately.

"Don't leave me again." You whisper pulling away with your foreheads together.

"Okay whatever you say Shorty." He says putting you into a head lock and digging his knuckles into your head. You then begin play fighting and Rukia coughs awkwardly making you stop fighting.

"You two are like two year olds."

"Shut up!" You and Ichigo both yell at the same time.

Everyone starts laughing and you climb on Ichigo's back for him to carry you back to the world of the living soon falling asleep.

Ichigo's POV:

"She's asleep?" Rukia asks poking Y/n's cheek.

"She always falls asleep when I carry her."

"That's so sweet!"

"Look at all the scars she's got."

"I know...."

Uryu then starts rambling off about some scientific ways of why y/n falls asleep to being carried but I just tune him out thinking. Sooner or later I make it home late at night seeing nobody is awake. I quietly make it up the stairs going straight to bed with Y/n. I lay her down on the bed and she stirs before opening one eye to peak at me.

"I love you Ichigo" Y/n mumbles.

I smile at her sweeping the back of my knuckles against her cheek.

"I love you too Y/n, so much"

I climb into bed pulling Y/n into my arms and sigh peacefully knowing things will go back to normal sooner or later.