Chapter Eighteen

Your mask shatters and you start to break out in a sweat continuing to cry out in pain as he takes back his sword from your stomach punching you making you fly into a building window. You land into what looks like an office against the wall. You start wheezing and coughing blood holding your stomach lying on your side you see someone come into view as your vision starts to blur. You try to cower away fearing its Gin but then feel a gentle touch seeing orange hair.

"Baby its okay it's me." He says putting his hand over yours on your stomach causing you to wince.

"Ichigo..." You say just above a whisper as he brings you into his arms gently.

"its okay y/n, everything's going to be okay." He says as he starts rocking you back and forth starting to cry.

"Ichigo don't cry....Ichigo look at me." You say hoarse cupping his face with your now bloody hand making him stare at you while you struggle to stay conscious seeing Ichigo have tears running down his face but you try to wipe them away with your thumb.

"I love you so much y/n." He says through tears.

"I love you too."

"I'm not leaving you." He says holding you tighter as you start to close your eyes.

"Ichigo..." You say letting the darkness take a hold of you.

Ichigo's POV~

Y/n goes limp in my arms and I stare at her wide eyed. She can't be gone.

"Baby? Y/n!? Come on Y/N!! I say shaking her then begin sobbing into her chest.

"No! No! You can't die! Y/n! Don't leave me!! I sob my voice cracking going into panic mode but then I see her eyes slowly start to open again.

"Ichigo." She says weakly.

"I'm here, don't worry."

"Go, I'll be fine I promise."

"I can't..." I say shaking my head causing tears to fall on her beautiful face.

"Ichigo you can do this, I'm not going to die I promise."

I just lay her down gently continuing to stare at her before wiping my eyes with the back of my hand. I then grab my sword flash stepping away and to everyone else on the ground hurt.

"What?" I gasp looking around at everyone unconscious.

"So you've returned....too bad your friends put up a good fight."

"You....Dad...Yoruichi...Urahara." I say looking around at their bodies.

"You should get out of here. If you know what's good for you."

"What?"

"You've already lost your girl friend-"

"Shut up. I snarl.

"You don't want to die yet do you? Then I suggest you run."

I just stare at him in complete shock of what he's telling me.

"That was your last warning." He says gripping his sword and walking toward me making my eyes widen. All the sudden I see Aizen behind me as I begin to tremble in fear.

"Just what were you about to do Gin?"

"Just a small test of his strength." He says shrugging and Aizen narrows his eyes.

"Open the Senkaimon; we will head to Karakura town in the soul society." Aizen says turning around and slowly walking away followed by Gin.

"It'll be to our advantage to create the Ouken in the soul society."

"What! What're you doing!?"

Gin opens the Senkaimon and they leave as I stare after them in shock.

"I shall leave you here. You will be devoured when everything has ended."

Then they disappear but not soon after I hear my name being called.

"Ichigo? What're you doing just standing there for! Open the Senkaimon!" My dad yells.

I turn around to see my dad and y/n walking over. My dad walks over to me putting his arm around my shoulders and leaning into me y/n at our side.

"Let's go protect Karakura town."

"There's no way...It's impossible..." I say hopeless.

"We don't know if it's impossible!" He yells.

"I know! And you know too dad! Look at y/n I just can't... There's no way we can beat a monster with such spiritual pressure!" I yell and my dad stares at me in shock letting go of me and standing for him self.

"....Let's go." He says walking away followed by y/n limping but I just stand there.

"Aren't you coming?"

I don't say anything or even move.

"What're you gonna do? Are you going to cry?"

"Huh?" I say looking at him.

"Are you going to cry just because you couldn't protect something again?!?!" He yells and my eyes widen staring at Y/n.

"Think about what it means if Aizen gets to the soul society. It means everyone you want to protect. y/n, Yuzu, Karin, everyone will die! Do you want that?!?!"

Memories start flashing in my head of all my friends and family and I continue to stare at y/n thinking about my memories with her.

"Dad...Open the Senkaimon." I say with a new found determined and adrenaline running through me. We then start running through the passage way when suddenly my dad stops us and I put y/n down previously carrying her.

"Wait Ichigo!"

"What? Weren't we in a hurry?"

"There's no sign of the cleaner."

"The cleaner? You mean that train like thing?"

"Yeah normally a soul reaper can't do anything about the cleaner but it looks like Aizen did."

"Is that a bad thing?" Y/n asks

"Well yes but right now it's to our advantage."

"What?"

"In here I'll be able to teach you."

"Teach me what?" I ask in confusion.

"The final Getsuga Tenshou!"

"Final....Getsuga Tenshou?"

"That's right."

He then pulls out for cylinder looking things pinning them to the sides of the walls and the goop stuff stops moving. The four cylinder things are then connected to his wrist by ropes and I stare at him.

"This is called realm fixation. It will stop the restriction current from flowing. I will use my spiritual pressure to hold it off giving you about 3 months to find your answer."

"Answer?"

"That's right. Get your sword and have him tell you about Getsuga Tenshou."