Chapter six

You all walk out into the streets after dinner having a good time and joking around with one another until you see a giant ripple in the sky and a giant Menos Grande appear. The soul reapers jump out of their bodies and prepare to fight until something catches your eye. What you felt was true, You've been found. It's none other than Aizen standing there with a smug look on his face. You knew you couldn't run forever.

"Aizen..." You gasp

"Serve this as a warning y/n, You will come back to my side even if I have to kill every last one of the people you hold dear to you."

"You wouldn't." You growl

"Remember who you belong to" He then points at you mumbling something you can't makeup before you get a searing pain in your head. You scream out holding your head in pain crumbling to the ground.  

"Orihime get y/n out of here!" Ichigo shouts looking at you in a panic.

"Right!"

"Uryu go with them, make sure nothing happens to them" 

"Of course" Uryu says pushing up his glasses.

You can't make anything out everything is in a haze...all you here is shouting along with your own screams as arms take a hold of you....Darkness welcomes you...

You wake up suddenly but you're not really awake you're in your inner world. You look around at the giant field the full moon shining brightly above you. Appearing next to you is your Zanpakuto in human form gazing at the moon as well.

"What am I doing here?" You ask the male.

"Your unconscious, I brought you here so your hollow side wouldn't take over."

"Wouldn't she be here as well?" You question

"She's locked up for now"

"I want to control our bankai"

"You can't" he says laying down staring at the sky and you get an anime vein.

"What do you mean I can't?!"

"To get stronger you have to train that's all there is to it." He yawns 

"Geez you're a big help." You huff sitting down next to him bringing your knees to your chest.

"You can't control chaos; you don't realize that no one has been able to control me."

"I must have been paired with your sorry ass for a reason." You grumble earning a glare from him.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out" He smirks making you stare at him confused.

Ichigo's POV~

After the fight with the Menos Grande Aizen fled like a coward. How dare he threaten y/n like that she doesn't belong to him. Orihime and Uryu took y/n back to Urahara's shop to look after her. I sit at the end of y/n's bed late at night fighting the urge to fall asleep until she wakes up and I know she's okay. Just as sleep starts to take a hold of me I hear her beautiful voice call my name.

"y/n?"

"Hey, where am I?" She asks 

"Urahara's shop, you blacked out" I say rushing to her side and taking a hold of her hand.

"I'm okay Ichigo" She confirms giving me a dazzling smile.

"I won't let him take you, even if it's the last thing I do, I promise I'm going to protect you." I say with determination.

"That's what I was afraid of..." She whispers.

'In all chaos there is a cosmos, In all disorder there is a secret order....'

~Carl Jung