Chapter Twelve

"Ichigo, I should probably tell you this now but you are probably the only one who hasn't seen Aizen sword." Unohana says

"is that a good thing?" Ichigo questions

"Aizen's sword... has the power of complete hypnosis." You say staring at the ground remember your first battle with Aizen after he took you.

"It can control all five senses even it's form and mass to be mistaken as an enemy. In other words it can make a fly appear to be a dragon, a swamp to appear to be a field of flowers."

"All he needs to do is release his sword. All you have to do is look at it at least once and you will fall under his hypnosis." You say staring at Ichigo and he looks at you confused.

"You've seen it?"

"Aizen convinced me to kill my dad. He made it seem as though I was attacking him but it was really my dad thus killing him."

"y/n..."

"Don't you see? That's why you're so important Ichigo. You're our only hope in defeating him..."

"So from here on out no matter what...Do not look at Aizen's sword....Ever."

"Right."

We then make it to everyone else and Unohana goes to help the wounded while you and Ichigo go over to Aizen and Gin.

"AIZEN!!" He screams launching three Getsuga Tenshou at him. When the attack finally clears Aizen stands there with some weird shield behind him not even scratched.

"What?" You gasp. You were sure that was going to work.

"Nice to see you again y/n....Ichigo. I see you're both alive and well, what a pity."

"Up yours." You growl.

"I come to defeat you...Aizen."

"Y/n there's someone I want to meet. I figured since we're all here together why not make it special."

You then see someone come out from behind Gin and Aizen making your eyes widen. 

"Dad?" You gasp devastated seeing your dad alive after all this time.

"My, it's been awhile." He smirks and your clench your fist.

"I thought seeing your father might make you a bit happier."

"Y/n?" Ichigo says staring at you with shock and concern.

"You bastard." You say your fist clenched harder with a hurt expression.

"Why don't you give your dad a hug?" He says holding his arms out in a hug.

You just stand there with your head down tears falling from your eyes but then glare at him deadly.

"Bakudo 99, number two. Bankin." You say with your hands to the ground with a dark look on your face in front of my dad as light comes from the ground forming two pieces of bandage like cloth.

"What're you doing!?" Your father yells

"killing you for good."

"First song, constriction." You say as your dad gets covered in bandage like cloth holding him down to the ground. Out of the corner of your eye you see Aizen and Ichigo start battling with Ichigo's hollow mask on.

"Second song, hundred bolts." You say as a hundred little metal knives then pierce him from all over. You then clap your hands together in font of your face.

"Final song, Bankin Taihou!"Then a huge metal block falls on him and yellow light erupts killing him as he screams in pain. You then stand up straight huffing as the seal disappears showing an indent but no body which doesn't concern you too much.

"I hope you rot in hell." You say bitterly before you see a blade comingyour way as you get stabbed in the shoulder. The blade pushes you back digginginto your shoulder you go flying through the air and into a nearby building. You look to your right with widened eyes to see Gin holding his blade a few feet away as it's extended and is holding you against the building making you cry out in pain.

You hold your palm to his blade releasing lightning to your surprise you manage to smash it making you drop to the ground in the streets.

'I can't believe I crushed it!'   You look at your shoulder seeing his blade still sticking out of it.

"My you managed to break my blade. You are a very strong young lady." Gin says retracting his sword as you struggle to stand up breathing heavy. When you manage to stand Gin flash steps in front of you and knees you in the stomach making you cough up blood.

"Bastard..." You choke having blood run down your mouth with your arm around your stomach feeling a few ribs are probably broken. You then flash step to everyone else not seeing Gin in sight and appear in front of Ichigo still breathing heavy with sweat starting to appear on your forehead.

"Y/n..."

"I'm fine. Let's just get this over with"