Chapter Nine

Orihime's POV~

Y/n looses consciousness while Aizen picks her up Ichigo gets furious summoning his hollow mask in a last attempt to save us avoiding an attack from Ulquiorra. All the sudden I see the blue haired one grab me and flash step next to Aizen with me and Ulquiorra in front of Ichigo.

"Aizen you bastard!!" Ichigo screams.

"I don't think you'd want to hurt me with your precious princess in my arms." Aizen says smirking and Ichigo stops his attacks his eyes widening as his masks shatters.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of them." Grimmjow says smirking and Ichigo snarls.

"Ichigo." I say gulping in fear.

"I'll rescue you and Y/n I promise!"

Then Aizen takes us to Las Noches putting me in a cell but taking y/n somewhere else.

"Where are you taking her?!"

"Don't worry about your little friend." Grimm says carrying her bridal style away out of the room and I slide down the wall bringing my knees to my chest beginning to cry again with my head in my hands.

'I'm so stupid! If I was stronger I wouldn't be in this mess and nobody else would have gotten hurt. What are they going to do with y/n? Aizen wouldn't kill her....would he?' 

Ichigo's POV~

Aizen then leaves and I growl but Rukia puts her hand on my shoulder making me turn around to see her with a saddened look.

"The head captain needs us."

"Why?"

"It's for a meeting all soul reapers are acquired to attend." We all then travel to the soul society and to the head captain's office seeing all the captains and lieutenants here.

"What's going on?"

"We just got word that Aizen kidnapped your friends."

"So?"

"He's planning to destroy Karakura town and create his own."

"What?" Rukia gasps.

"What does this have to do with my girlfriend?" I growl growing annoyed by each minute y/n isn't with me.

"Miss y/n is an important asset to Aizen."

"Why?"

"It is believed although none have witnessed Miss y/n's bankai is able to destroy an entire town with a single blow."

"What makes you think she would just destroy a town like that?"

"She isn't going to work for Aizen" Rukia says.

"We can't take any risks."

"So what's the plan?" Renji asks butting in.

"We are planning to move Karakura town into the soul society and create a fake one. While you and your friends rescue Miss y/n and Miss Orihime we will fight off Aizen as long as we can."

"Sounds good." I say

Your POV~

You wake up laying on something with your stomach hurting. You groan in pain sitting up and you see Aizen and Gin in the room making you grip your sword and back away from them.

"Hello y/n."

"Aizen."

"I'm sure your wondering why you're here."

You don't say anything and just stare at him and Gin clutching your stomach from where Aizen has stabbed you previously.

"I took the liberty in experimenting on you more for research and I'm surprised you're awake so soon."

"You what?!" You yell

"You've been asleep for a couple of weeks. Just in time for our plan to move into action." Gin says smugly.

"You don't have to thank me." He smirks.

He then goes to leave but he turns around to see Rukia and Orihime. Aizen and Gin disappear and Rukia goes to run to your cell trying to break you out as well. You all the sudden get a splitting headache and scream out in pain before loosing consciousness going into your inner world. You then get attacked by a reversed image of yourself and you clash swords sending sparks flying.

"Who let you out of your cage"

"Aizen said I was the queen now" She smirks and your eyes widen. 

"You think I would let you gain control of me that easy?"

"Lord Aizen has made me stronger, he has great plans for us" She giggles evilly

"What are you talking about?"

"We're going to destroy Karakura Town." She continues to giggle.