Chapter Fourteen

You all then hear Toshiro start screaming and going to attack Aizen.

"Wait Captain Hitsugaya!" Captain Kyorakuscreams just as Toshiro gets cut almost in half. One by one everyone goes down and you start to panic when it's just you, Ichigo and Aizen left.

"Damn it..." You whisper.

"Aizen!" Ichigo screams going to attack him.

"Ichigo no!" You scream trying to reach for him but Ichigo stops as a tower of fire appears in front of him. You then go to Ichigo and stand a bit behind him.

"Old man..."

"The head captain finally shows up...But you're too late. You're the only remaining captain who can still fight. You couldn't have come out at a worse moment." Aizen smirks

The head captain then walks closer to Aizen with his blade covered in fire.

"Don't get cocky boy."

Aizen and the head captain talk for a bit then more pillars of fire start forming. Ichigo puts his arm around you pulling you closer to him protectively looking around.

"What's that?"

"Stand back y/n Urahara and Ichigo Kurosaki. You are not members of the 13 court guard squads. I can not let you get dragged into this."

"But-" You start but get interrupted

"Old man!?"

"Stand back this instant!" He orders

"What about the other squad members? They're going to be engulfed by this blazing inferno of yours?"

"They have all come prepared. We will die to exterminate great evil. This is the will of the 13 court guard squads."

After a few minutes we start to feel the presents of someone else.

"Behind you old man!"

Suddenly a figure appears behind the head captain and he goes to hit it but his blade goes out and he gets flung to the ground.

"Head captain!"

Aizen and the figure go down to the head captain and after a few minutes all of the head captain's fire pillars start going out.

"What's going on...?"

Ichigo then flash steps over to where the head captain is and you soon follow seeing him going to attack Aizen with Getsuga Tenshou and his hollow mask on. He cuts the whole building in half but only manages to cut Aizen shoulder barely. Ichigo keeps firing Getsuga Tenshou at him and every one Aizen manages to dodge until they clash blades. You summon your mask and come from above behind Aizen firing lightning. Ichigo flash steps away to avoid getting hit too and you worsen Aizen's shoulder before flash stepping next to Ichigo. You start to breathe heavy again soon reaching your limit without bankai and Aizen snickers.

"What's so funny?" You deadpan unamused

"You failed to kill me. That was my last opening."

"You're wounded that's good enough."

"You call this a wound?" All the sudden purple cracked light starts at the wound healing it.

"Instant regeneration!"

"This isn't instant regeneration."

"What?" Ichigo says as Aizen moves his shirt to reveal the hogyoku and your eyes widen.

"This was all a part of my plan." he says smirking.

"What was part of your plan?" You ask eyeing him warily 

"I gave you your powers Ichigo. You think that all the battles you've one were because of your hard work? I've been watching your every move...watching you mature."

"What do you mean by that?" He growls.

"Didn't you think it was odd that you've never seen a hollow in your life and then they just started showing up?"

"Don't listen to him Ichigo."

"You think y/n is with you because she actually loves you? Do you think your first girlfriend; your first "love" actually cares about you? Didn't you think that it was odd that the first person you let your walls down around was her? I didn't kidnap her she came to me willingly, just to get away from you!" He cackles 

"You shut up." You snarl.

"Excuse me?"

"I've had enough of your bullshit! You just love the sound of your own fucking voice don't you?!?"

"I've known about you since the day you were born Ichigo. I knew you were special thus becoming one of my test subjects." He smirks but then something appears in front of us swinging at Aizen who dodges easily your mask then disappears and your eyes widen.

"Isshin?!"

"You talk too much....Aizen." He says appearing out of no where.

"Dad?"