Chapter Seventeen

Not a moment later Aizen's silhouette starts appearing out of the rays of light revealing him covered in a white suit with purple eyes.

"What the hell...is that?" Ichigo says his eyes widening. The light then disappears and Aizen is in between Kisuke and the rest of us before we even have time to blink making you take a step back instinctively.

"You used a 90s level Kido as a decoy to lure me into attacking." Aizen says staring at the yellow rings on his wrist before taking them out making your eyes widen.

"If I hadn't subjugated myself with the Hogyoku then this battle would have probably been over." He says turning to look at Urahara holding up the rings before they disappear.

"Your Kido...has no effect on me."

Urahara just stands there staring at Aizen for a few minutes before taking his cane and unsheathing his zanpakuto.

"Your Kido didn't work so you're coming at me with your sword?" Aizen chuckles.

They then point their swords at eachother challenging eachother while Urahara has a dead serious face. All the sudden Isshin goes to attack Aizen from the back but he counters it with ease along with Kisuke who goes after him not a moment later. All the sudden Aizen is being held by the ankle and wrist by two small blue glowing chains each held by Kisuke and Isshin. Yoruichi then appears out of no where from above with her anti-Hierro armor and strikes Aizen from above causing a huge explosion before hitting him multiple times again and again. Dust starts flying by causing you and Ichigo to cover your eyes while he watches the battle intensely you keep most of your attention on Gin's location a few feet away. When the dust subsides Yoruichi stands there unsure of what to do.

"Well? Did that work?" She says referring to a faced down Aizen imbedded in the ground.

"Yoruichi watch out!" You scream.

Yoruichi's eyes widen as she backs away just in time for a blue aura to appear but it breaks the armor on her foot. Yoruichi is now at Urahara's side while Aizen manages to stand up with a blue wind spiraling around him. After moments of mere conversation, Aizen flash steps forward kneeling beside Yoruichi and manages to strike her making her fly into a building.

Aizen goes to attack Urahara but he manages to counter but gets pushed back when Isshin attacks Aizen. They all three try to attack him at once creating another explosion which just results in all three of them to go fly back into buildings or rumble of the sorts. You then grab a hold of Ichigo's hand intertwining your fingers together tightly worrying for your friends and family seeing Aizen direct his attention to you.

"Pay attention. Your backs are wide open." Gin states.

Ichigo turns toward Gin gripping his sword and letting go of your hand as he appears behind him while you stare at Aizen.

"Psyche! Just messing with you! Why don't we take a break?" He says sitting down on a raised rock.

"What?" Ichigo raises his brow.

"Why don't you sit down and watch the show?"

Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi then begin to go at Aizen again trying multiple attacks and tactics but nothing seems to be working.

"It's useless...there's nothing you can do. He's going to kill all of you and then it'll all be over." Your eyes then narrow as you glare behind you at Gin who just smiles.

"I can see it in your face. You're terrified and you're not even trying to hide it."

"I'm not going to let that happen."

"That's what I thought you would say." He says propping his head on his hand that rest on his knee. Gin then stands up gripping his sword and you stare at him taking your sword from your back.

"You've already accepted the fact that you're going to die. You've given up on this battle already."

"That's not true"

"I couldn't possibly let Aizen fight such cowards like you." Gin says gripping his sword pointing it outward in front of his chest with both hands.

"What is that stance?" Ichigo mumbles to himself.

Gin says his sword's name making it extended but you both jump out of the way and when you look back at it it's already back in place.

"It's already retracted..." You gasp.

Gin then says another release and a giant blade gets shot at Ichigo making him go flying back.

"Ichigo!"

Gin then turns his attention to you contracting his sword and you freeze up not able to move feeling it just grazing your side and when you look up you see Ichigo with his hollow mask clashing blades with Gin. Gin then contracts his sword at Ichigo he manages to hold it back but then it hits his cheek breaking part of his mask.

"Ichigo!" You yell firing an attack at the same time Ichigo fires a Getsuga Tenshou at Gin and grip your side as it starts to bleed a bit you begin to breathe heavy while Ichigo appears next to you.

"So close..." Gin taunts with his blade against his chest.

"He's not even scratched..." You huff.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

Gin then contracts his sword again aiming it right at Ichigo whose eyes widen. You jump in front of him summoning your hollow mask deflecting his sword the best you can which pushes you back against Ichigo as his sword strikes your mask making it shatter.

"Damn it." You say gasping for breathe kneeling in front of Ichigo who's huffing too but not as bad.

"My, My. Y/n you are proving to be quite the nuisance."

"Y/n stop you're hurt too much."

"Shut up damn it I'm protecting you." You growl.

"How pathetic...Are you really that weak Ichigo Kurosaki? Needing a woman to protect you is most disappointing."

Ichigo growls while you cover your blade in a lightning summoning your mask again and going to hit him. You manage to scratch his face but before you can realize what's happening Gin contracts his sword stabbing you just above the belly button making you cry out in pain blood sputtering out of your mouth.

"Y/N!" You hear your name being shouted.