Chapter Sixteen

"Haven't given up yet I see?" Gin says counterattacking your sword with his.

"I'm not going down that easily."

"Such a pain."

"So I've been told." You roll your eyes at him.

Ichigo then attacks him causing Gin to push you away to deflect Ichigo and they start going at each other really fast till Gin expands his sword cutting Ichigo's shoulder. Gin then swings down but Ichigo moves out of the way just in time making you sigh in relief.

"There's something special about my zanpakuto, you see it isn't the longest but it is the fastest."

"So? What does that have to do with anything?"

Gin then puts his blade under his arm and claps his hands once.

"Did you hear that? My blade is 500 times faster."

"What?" You gasp.

Gin then attacks Ichigo making him go flying back into a building right past Isshin and Aizen.

"Ichigo!"

Ichigo then appears completely fine throwing Gin's sword off of his as Gin retracts it.

"You countered that pretty well for sheer luck." He says snickering and Ichigo wipes his mouth growing an anime vein.

"Who are you calling lucky, stupid?"

"I-Ichigo?" Isshin says as they stand next to eachother but facing opposite ways.

"What is it? Don't bother me! I'll be able to handle him soon! Don't interfere!"

Isshin just closes his eyes and snickers.

'Did I really say that I wanted to start a family with Ichigo?'  you think looking at your hand that you hold to your stomach with a softened look.

"Y/n? You okay? Why are you staring at your stomach?" Ichigo says raising an eyebrow appearing front of you which startles you at first.

"It's nothing." You say starting to smile.

"I think you hit your head..." he says rubbing the back of his head and you glare at him.

"Shut up idiot." You say growing an anime vein rolling your eyes before turning your attention to Aizen who starts glowing.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know..."

All the sudden a red beam shoots through Aizen's shoulder making his eyes widen.

"So you've come...Kisuke Urahara." Aizen says slightly turning around.

"Kisuke?!?" You shout in disbelief.

"Hello Y/n....It's been awhile Aizen."

"Yes indeed...Around a hundred years I believe."

"I see you've fused yourself with the hogyoku."

"Not 'fused' I prefer the word 'subjugated.' The Hogyoku you couldn't control."

"You're right I couldn't control it...at that time."

"'at that time?' Is that some sort of excuse?"

All the sudden Aizen flash steps to Urahara and stabs him in the chest making everyone gasp.

"Urahara!" Ichigo shouts.

Then Urahara blows up and pops reappearing behind Aizen and forming a binding spell before backing away.

"Kisuke you crazy ass!"

"Did you honestly think I would go down that easily."

"Do you think you can keep me tied up with such a weak Bakudo?"

"Weak huh? Then let's see how you do with more."

Kisuke starts ranting off Kido spells while Aizen's eyes widen. Kisuke then summons Hado#91 firing at Aizen while he's bound making a huge pink explosion.

"wow..."

Aizen then appears behind Kisuke making my eyes widen.

"Kisuke look out!" You scream as Kisuke turns around.

"Too slow."

Aizen then cuts Kisuke down the chest while you go to run to him Ichigo puts his arm out in front of you protectively.

"You attacked me twice without thinking. You let your guard down."

All the sudden yellow rings appear around Aizen's wrist making Aizen's eyes widen.

"This is..."

"You will be incinerated...from the inside by your own spiritual pressure." Kisuke smirks.

Aizen then begins glowing white and yellow before being engulfed in light making Ichigo and Isshin gasp while you just stand there with your arms wrapped around your ribs. Urahara then glides down in front of you standing in front of you with a serious face.

"It's not over yet."

"Huh?"

"It's going to take a lot more than that to get rid of him. He'll be coming out in no time..."