Inabilityism - Or, the End of the Great Pickpocketing Heist

Even then, the tyranny of pickpocketing continues to escalate within reach.

The Shadow Busters continue their investigation into the Cracker Barrel shooting, as Detective Throckmorton crack the cases of 3 pickpockets conning inside the restaurant area of an old country store.

"What happens, Brock?" asks Commissioner Tapp.

Detective Throckmorton answers, "No denial yeat, perhaps."

"But how, Throck?" Commissioner Tapp interrogates.

"It was a case of the pickpockets having stashed away the curreny placed under the Secret Service.

"Here is a pictures of Mike Herritage, a 73-year-old, retired master magician accused of money laundering in a 1971 scandal involving President Richard Mulhous Nixon.

"2 more autographed photographic mugshots, especially a photograph of Ivan Kostner, age 27, and Matt Kilborn, age 49."

"I didn't believe 'em all," Commissioner Tapp is surprised.

Katheryn tells Commissioner Tapp, "Hurry up, before all of us Shadow Busters crack the case in 25 minutes!"

"Yes, Kath!" Detective Throckmorton and Commissioner Tapp chant.

"Yup, Agent Hugh Holloway is about to infiltrate a number of pickpockets grabbing the wrong items from other suspects' pockets filled with them.

Detective Throckmorton then laughs at Commissioner Tapp.

"Lawrence 'Larry the Snatcher' Thorogood, a professional magician and pickpocket, wants outta his $500 billion checking account, so Simon stole Larry the Snatcher's checkbook, credit card and stop watch yesterday.

"And, lastly, there's Peter Carrack, a British longshoreman who conspired Agent Ted Carey to slam pickpocketing crises during a 2011 Secret Service investigation."

"I am impressed Ted Carey, a 9-year veteran of the U.S. Secret Service, could be indicted during a conspiracy testimony soon," Commissioner Tapp responds.

"But, Throck, there are lots of pickpockets going after their accomplicing suspects!"

"Not so fast, Tapp," Shadow Buster Throck shouts deeply.

"Agent Woodward has some shadow busting work to do... one I assign, us Shadow Busters will go on a manhunting spree involving pickpockets of all ages... no matter who is stealing and who will be arrested. Actually, if not eventually, someone in the United States is picking other men's pockets."

"Am I shadow busted?" Commissioner Tapp queries.

"More pickpockets will," answers Detective Throckmorton.

"Both the pickpockets and their accomplices have the inability to nab sometime dangerous... the conspiracy goes on as usual."

Commissioner Tapp quotes, "That still is the best law enforcement the Shadow Busters live up to."

"Better yet," Detective Throckmorton warns, "be sure to confront with Agent Woodward of the Shadow Busters Foundation; and conspire a new generation of pickpockets!"

"I will have the will and desire to bust law-enforcement shadows whenever crime lurks," says Commissioner Tapp.

Aware of the situations concerning Agents Holloway, Soucheray and Carey's pickpocketing confrontations, Detective Throckmorton is reading several FBI papers concerning several cases involving currency laundering, mystification and lethal attribution. He stares at these reports of pickpocketing conspiracy theories involving the goons and how these suspects are inable to fight back over greed and anxiety when larceny-laden controversies continue to be at least a distraction for the Shadow Busters Foundation and its enforcers.

"My oh my," expresses Detective Throckmorton.

"Better place the information in my file before I bust Justin Palmer's shadow!"

While traveling to the Walt Disney World Resort's Disney Springs complex in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Agents Carey and Soucheray of the Secret Servkice walk around the many fine retail establisments and restaurants that make up Disney Springs, as they meet one of the suspects picking the currency out of a number of larceny-oriented criminals. One of the accomplices who visit Walt Disney World is a 60-year-old retired chief executive officer of PolyMugShoot Systems named Roderic Stanhope.

"Justin Palmer is hunting down the pickpockets and their head-to-head rival goons threatening to embattle larceny within several months," says Roderic.

"What happens to Justin is how he grabs every item other men have inside their pockets."

"That's a good reason, Roderic," Agent Soucheray replies.

Agent Carey wonders, "This is a good stick-up held by the Orlando P.D."

"I bet you and Agent Holloway will beat up those pickpockets before each one of these men go after the Shadow Busters," Roderic understands.

 "Sooch," says Agent Carey, "take my .44 caliber revolver shadow buster gun, and Detective Broderick 'Shadow Buster' Throckmorton will find Justin Palmer and Roderic Stanhope guilty."

 "Right, Mr. Soucheray. I, Agent Theodore Mitchell Carey, will go after the Shadow Busters and investigate the evidence!"

Roderic complains, "Justin is accusing the Arlington P.D. of stealing thousands of dollars in cold, hard dough."

"Of course. But Agent Soucheray and I will examine the bizarre mystery." Agent Ted Carey explains.

"Ted Carey, you have just been shadow busted," shouts Detective Throckmorton, as his Shadow Busters Foundation crack team of investigators, parapsychologists, paranormal enforcers, fact checkers and unexplained phenonema experts arrive in Central Florida for their very first case.

"It's up to you, Roderic, and the Shadow Busters and I will assist you on the conspiracies facing all pickpocketing victims - regardless of whoever commits crime in America. To my fellow team of crack Shadow Busters enforcers, unexplained phenonema investigators and fact checkers, the secrets of pickpocketing and frauduent bunco-oriened law-enforcement combat is rendered in a state of 'phlux.'"

"Excuse me, Broderick Throckmorton, P.I.," asks Roderic, "has Justin Palmer stolen $500 billion of bad luck during a pickpocketing scheme?"