Killing Detective Throckmorton

What happens when you steal everything from one person?

Hee hee... Detective Throckmorton is on the case! He's been going after the Secret Service, the FBI, a bunch of Cracker Barrel visitors - and now the Shadow Busters will continue to chase the crooks.

"Look out! Elephashark is attacking everybody in Milwaukee!" cries Justin.

Justin runs away from the bureaucrats vying for pickpocketing inaccurately.

When the elephashark arrives in Green Bay, Wisconsin Congressman Derek Wiseman is able to unravel Justin Palmer's pickpocketing conspiracy theory.

"Wait!" screams Rodney the Shadow Busting Magician. "Can you hear us, Justin?"

As Detective Throckmorton runs around the various locales in Wisconsin, he fires the executives of S.C. Johnson & Son in Racine County with a .100 caliber revolver shadow buster gun. Jayce Edward Johnson has been shot, along with other visitors to Racine who have picked various goods from an insane corpse of suspects fighting the Palmer system.

The Racine County Police Department Rookie Enforcement Squad officers, led by Jarret Broderick Thornwell, fires Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton, P.I.

Meanwhile, 5 months later, the Shadow Busters are about to see Detective Throckmorton recover from the Racine shooting.

"Throck, it's time you are coming outta surgery on you abdomen, right leg and arm and forehead," replies Dr. Shawn Kimborough.

"Are you a stupid surgeon having performed an operation on my ab**men?" asks Detective Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton.

Dr. Shawn answers, "Big deal, Throck! As the founder of the Shadow Busters Foundation, you shadow bust the crooks, arsonists, counterfeiters, lobbyists, drug smugglers, sheriffs, extraterrestrial alien inva-ders, witches, ghouls, missing persons, bullies, compulsive gamblers, robotic android villains, invisible male human ghosts, minions, shoplifters, environmental, agricultural, scientific, mathematical, financial and other criminals, supernatural, and unexplained suspects vying for interrogation.

"What shall the Shadow Busters get, eh?"

Detective Throckmorton explains, "Let me understand how shadow busting can affect law enforcers and parapsychologists around the planet - and why it can effect everyone."

"Shut up, Throck!" Dr. Dean Norville explains.

        "Justin is a master pickpocketing wonk stealing all possessions from the pockets of men and women across the country getting them arrested for good.

"Everyone at the medical center in Wisconsin mean every one else to all other people with their abilities to commit crime, the paranormal..."

"...and the dumb," says Detective Throckmorton.

"You're still one of the Shadow Busters vying for interrogation," Dr. Norvilee sounds off.

"Whew!" Detective Throckmorton lays down while Dr. Norville analyzes the case.

"So you think the entire Shadow Busters Foundation team could kill you..."

"No, Norville," warns Detective Throckmorton.

Dr. Norville examines the conspiracies affecting Justin Palmer's indictment.

       "Pickpocketing is serious business because it slightly impacts the FBI and how the team from the Shadow Busters Foundation can eradicate supernatural fears. When it comes to stealing, and how the Shadow Busters can break the Justin Palmer curse - as you and your other members are having trouble busting the suspects' shadows altogether - should you, Agent Woodward, Sackett and Commissioner Tapp trap the counterfeiters having shot more cracksmen than other larceny-oriented cartels."

"I'll solve the mystery concerning Mr. Palmer," says Detective Throckmorton.

   24 hours later, the Shadow Busters are hunting down more pickpockets stealing other people's billfolds.