Taking Justin to the Limit

What happens? 

"You are running away from a pickpocket named Justin Butterworth Palmer," Commissioner Tapp tells the Baltimore P.D. S.W.A.T. Squad officers - they are upset over Palmer's conspiracy when it comes to pickpocketing and compulsive gambling.

"Throck," says Commissioner Tapp, "is one bad man's downfall, implementing enforcement strategies for the Shadow Busters Foundation, and how the controversy concerning justin's billion-dollar overlords attacking the Secret Servive must be ratified.

"Everyone in the U.S. Secret Service may not be alone."

A few weeks later, Detective Throckmorton drives a Shadow Mobile to an enclosed shopping center south of Baltimore. Enough said, as the Shadow Busters try to trap Justin Butterworth Palmer from a pickpocketing intervention.

"You steal, you lose," yell the Shadow Busters.

"Let's get Justin," Detective Throckmorton announces.

As the Shadow Busters walk inside the mall, Agents Carey, Holloway and Soucheray chant,  "Let's all infiltrate the pickpockets!"

Agent Dean convinces Detective Throckmorton to grab Justin by the arms, and arrest the suspect with handcuffs. He tells the Shadow Busters, "Justin is in deep trouble, so force out, run to all of the stores, and look for Justin B. Palmer now!"

The Shadow Busters run toward the stores and specialty shops, restaurants and services, when Agents Soucheray, Carey and Holloway gun down the shoppers and all other shopping-center guests, through the corridors, kiosks and the food court.

"Stand back - make sure us Shadow Busters get Justin B. Palmer caught in the crosshairs," Shadow Buster Throck announces.

 As a trio of Secret Service agents goes after the security guard, shoppers are pannicking to be attacked by the Shadow Busters, chasing one guest after another. Deputy Kick of the Virginia Highway Patrol is said to investigate the criminal, and Shadow Buster Throck and his crack team of Shadow Busters Foundation law enforcers and unexplained phenonema investigators search for Justin around the mall, with Shadow Buster Throck firing bullets at the pickpockets.

  "To think is to ponder," says Detective Throckmorton, "and to investigate is to crack the case."

"You bet, you father farker!" shouts Justin, firing bullets at one of the security guards inside the local enclosed retail shopping center.

"Come back, Justin!" cries Detective Throckmorton.

"You forget your billfold!"

Commissioner Tapp shows the Baltimore P.D. Rookie Squad a Baltimore Sun-Times article concerning Justin's capture.