The Zillion-Dollar Weapon: Theft

When it comes to pick other men's pockets, what could Detective Throckmorton do while the Shadow Busters are in Baltimore?

While the Shadow Busters drive their Shadow Mobile to the headquarters of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Shadow Buster Throck, Sgt. Harry and Rodney the Shadow Busting Magician walk into the main corridor and meet Sam Headup, the director of Republican politics and public affairs programming for Sinclair. He asks Detective Throckmorton, "Why are youi investigating Justin Palmer's billion-dollar pickpocketing scheme?"

 Shadow Buster Throck correctly answers, "Yes. Me and my Shadow Busters Foundation team are tracing Palmer's evidence... no one is chasing pickpockets better me; and, to my fellow Shadow Busters in my organization, justice could be prevailed as early as..."

"Screw Agent Woodward," says Headup.

"I, Samuel Woodward Headup, am trying to convince the Baltimore Police Department to solve the mystery of the 'Pickpocket Coming in from the Heat.' Us Sinclair Broadcast Group executive board members attempt to crack the case of Justin Palmer, master pickpocket and elusive hero of law enforcement.

"Let me explain to all of your Shadow Busters teammates what an investigation means to Mr. Palmer's fellow pickpockets and con artists.

"Justin Palmer was taking $8-- billion in cash offered to the Baltimore P.D. Vice Squad by First Regional Bank National Association, which, in turn, is currently wholly owned, controlled and managed by the United States goverment. What happened was the mystery surrounding him was a contradiction the U.S. Secret Sevive was allowed to zero in Justin Palmer as Palmer was engaged in money laundring, pickpocketing, intrusive tax fraud, and larceny."

"Mr. Headup, what now for Justin?" Agent Dean asks. 

"Headup warns, "You and Detective Throckmorton will track down the elusive pickpocket before he is too late..."

"...or too early," says Katheryn.

Shadow Buster Throck reacts quickly to Headup and fight Commissioner Tap from the forces of law enforment and the unexplained when the term"lethal fralarcenforcement" reigns during the case.

"What are you bantering while Mr. Headup was in the midst of an interview?" asks Detective Throckmorton.

"Big win for the Shadow Busters," answers Commissioner Tapp.

"Prove to me, Tapp, and justice will prevail in due course."

 In Annapolis, Agent Soucheray is approached by the Annapolis Police Department to deraile Justin Palmer's $800 billion pickpocketing conspiracy.

Capt. Lewis Kenseth of the Annapolis P.D. says, "Sooch, remind the Shadow Busters and chase Justin out of the living daylights - and retify enforcement as soon as possible."

"Make that as soon as probable," replies Agent Soucheray.

Capt. Kenseth asks, "What is your priority for the United States Secret Service?"

"Yes, Lew Kenseth. Tell the Shadow Busters Detective Throckmorton said so," Agent Soucheray complies.

"There has long been a time when Justin was involved in pickpocketing, massive intrusion and the obstruction of lethal derailizationificationology amongst the crooks and other criminals who were bamboozling into a fraud secretivention."

 Capt. Kenseth alerts, "My aim is solving the case and bringing Mr. Palmer to justice through the magic, and power, of courtroom intervention.

"Pickpockting is stealing. Cheating. Lying. Confronting."

"Let me set the record straight," Agent Soucheray confronts.

"No one, especially Justin, could nab a currency from one apparel pocket t another," says Capt. Kenseth.

"Go on, Kenseth!" shouts Agent Soucheray.

"Now what?" shouts Agent Soucheray.

"I'll grab a revolver hand gun from your holster, point you at me, pull the trigger with my finger and - 'Bang!' - you are dead!" 

"Don't shoot me now!"

Agent Soucheray then fires Capt. Kenseth with the .44 caliber magnum revolver hand gun found in Capt. Kenseth's holster.

"Kenseth, you're dying - and I'm leaving the precinct parking lot just in case crime might not pay at all."

"No problem, dear," Kenseth answers the call.

Driving their Cadillac luxury coupe, Agents Soucheray and Holloway run into a Burger King and order dueling Whopper sandwiches, fried potatoes and a medium-sized beverage. They carry their separate American Express cards just in case they get more deliciousness their way - or, better yet, get their hungry customers arrested.

"Holloway, let's order lunch!" Agent Soucheray says.

"I'm ordering a Whopper, fries, and a medium-sized CSD."