Shoot First, Steal Every Billfold Later

What is the worst pickpocketing conspiracy facing Detective Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton these days? Shoot first, steal every billfold later!

Commissioner Tapp complains, You are not a pickpocket, Johnathon Braddock!"

"Look me in the eye," shouts Braddock.

 Staring at Shadow Buster Throck, the suspect moves his eyes around; and his pupils turn red, zapping away all the possessions in the Throckmorton Empire Mansion

"Whoa!" cries Detective Throckmorton. "I saw it comin'!"

Braddock's red eyes continue shooting laser beams and electricity to chase the crooks who get away with pickpocketing.

5 minutes later, Braddock runs toward the automobile and drives away.

              Running out of the mansion, Detective Throckmorton yells, "Braddock, you forgot your briefcase! Come back!

"Whew!"

 Changing freeway lanes in Los Angeles, Johnathon Braddock races to find 18-wheel semi-heavy duty trucker Frank Everett Braddock as his nemesis, proving he can beat Shadow Buster Throck at his law-enforcement game.

"Secrecy is the most powerful weapon in..."

Bang!

 There goes the sound of a revolver hand gun firing a bullet at Braddock's 2015 Freightliner 18-wheel semi-heavy duty rig's tire, allowing it to blow up.

"Uh, oh!" cries Braddock.

"Frank's in trouble, now he's outta steal my brother's checkbook and identity card!"

 Arriving at the Los Angles International Airport 2 hours later, Johnathon Braddock goes after more travelers than he can say everything else before getting him arrested.

 Bob Artest, a security guard in charge of the Shadow Busters Foundation, walks through the airport's main entrance and steals his duffel bags and computer tablet case.

 "Artest, come back with my possessions!" shouts Braddock.

"I'm handing over Johnathon's duffels to Agent Holloway now!" answers Officer Artest.

 "I have a video of Justin Palmer on my computer tablet," Braddock says.

Braddock continues watching a video on his handheld tablet  to cross examine the jury.

While watching the controversial video in which Palmer steals a few billfolds from 9 of the most wanted pickpockets stealing items from other persons, Braddock's flashing red eyes are ready to fire lasers and electrical bolts like a gun firing bullets at various goons.

 Zap! There goes the terminals, ticket counters and duty-free retailers; all the bolts and lasers continue to shoot around the international airport, destroying passenger jet aircraft, and other airport items and facilities; and the guests have decided to run out to their vehicles.

Minutes later, the international airport begins to detonate.

 "We're heading back!" Officer Artest tells all Los Angeles International Airport guests to return to their motor vehicles following Braddock's standoff.

 Boom! 13 loud explosions have been sounded off 20 minutes later, and Braddock dies.

 Frank Braddock, Johnathon's brother, asks Detective Throckmorton via smartphone, "Are you searching for the computer tablet which he used while his eyes has turned red?"

Shadow Busters Foundation general manager Joe Foxworthy writes briefly in a 65,000-word essay concerning Johnathon Braddock's death while he was visiting an airport on his own HP desktop personal computer.