Detective Throckmorton's Missing Assignment

Has master pickpocket and magician Justin Palmer missed Shadow Buster Throck's timeline yet?

I bet readers of the Shadow Busters series of mystery adventure satires will. Now, on to The Aspiration of Detective Broderick Throckmorton.

It is Wednesday, August 23, 2017, and Justin is obligated to search for his next accomplice: a technologically advanced mad scientist named Professor Jayson "Jay" Roderick Kingman, an absent-minded science teacher, inventor, and entrepreneur whose aim is to design and discover amazing weapons of mass technology, engineering, medicine, mathematics and natural history, and with astonishing super-human powers to fight scientific, mechanical, mathematic and medical crime in the blink of 2 eyes.

Professor Jay right now is teaching children ages 6-12 all about the miracles of scientific combat (sorry, DuPont!) while his students at the Baltimore Elementary School digs up all the ideas thay can converse.

"All in a day's teaching style. Hee hee."

6 hours into the end of the day before the beginning of the night, Professor Jay races to the coridor and looks at Justin taking away a ballpoint pen from the mad scientist's jacket pocket. What Professor Jay finds out during an educational-institution larceny scheme is that Shadow Buster Katheryn has figured out how Justin can pull a writing instrument off Professor Jay's pocket at the same time fellow Shadow Buster Commissioner Tapp reveals the truth.

"I'll fight for the Shadow Busters to combat larceny and illegal pickpocketing until Shadow Buster Throck goes after me," says Professor Jay.

Justin tells the professor, "I steal this pen from your scientist jacket pocket, you lose it."

"Big steal!" Professor Jay screams.

Justin and Professor Jay run away from the elementary school and drives a 4-door sports coupe while Detective Throckmorton searches for the mad scientist's identity.

Riding his Shadow Mobile, Detective Throckmorton tells his Shadow Busters Foundation crime bosses and paranormal and unexplained phenomena investigators, "O.K. all of you Shadow Busters out on the freeway, let's go after Professor Jayson before he's too late!"

"F*ck you, Professor Jay!" shouts Sgt. Harry.

Rodney says, "I'll show Professor Jay new tricks."

"Far out!" shouts Detective Throckmorton.

While the Maryland Highway Patrol calls on the Shadow Busters for assistance on the motoway, Virginia Highway Patrol Deputy Kick sounds off by 2-way radio, "Justin! Professor Jayson! Are the 2 of you listening to me?"

"Sure," Justin answers, "however, Professor Jay and I are in the midst of a pickpocketing mission."

Detective Geoff Fowler of the Baltimore Police Department fires 4 bullets hitting the windshield and trunk of Professor Jayson's sports coupe while Detective Throckmorton changes lanes, shifting the Shadow Mobile to the left lane.

"Shadow Buster Throck, get out of Highway I-85 now," Detective Fowler calls Officer Kick via smartphone.

"You bet, Fowler," replies Deputy Kick.

Detective Throckmorton cries, "Get off the highway and shift to the left lane now!"

"Bad," says Detective Throckmorton.

"Very bad maneuvering!"

Detective Fowler again fires a couple more bullets at 2 other motorists committing larceny.

On the right lane off Highway 1-95 is Jake Montana, a former counterspy with the Central Intelligence Agency driving his 2-door sports coupe to Sparks, Maryland. On the other side of the motorway is Stuart Alaskey, a longshoreman accused of picking a credit card from Sam's Club associate Troy Vance Jr., who drives an 18-wheel, eco-friendly Future 99 rig built for Walmart Stores by Peterbuilt.