Pickpocketing Justice 1 Criminal at a Time

"I kid you!" shouts Agent Holloway while he and Agents Carey and Soucheray are at Secret Service headquarters in Washington, D.C.

"Not on Simon's life," Agent Carey responds.

"To me," says Holloway, " Martin died in a pickpocketing incident involving Simon and Lt. Link - what happened when Simon's 2017 Cadillac Seville luxury motor vehicle blew up last month?"

Carey answers, "It's Shadow Buster Throck's fault! No one is able to steal any object from any pocket - and the accomplices who grab everything outta other people's pockets is a victim of this bizarre and highly controversial crime known to man as larceny.

"I really care how a pickpocket can nab as many possessions as humanly possible.

"Whoever grabs somebody else's billfold, wallet, or passport, the Shadow Busters crack the case and interrogate larceny on a grand scale."

"Whew!" Agent Holloway is impressed.

"What would Detective Throckmorton do when the Shadow Busters infiltrate fraud?"

Agent Carey of the Secret Service asks the most dangerous and highly aspiring question concerning pickpocketing conspiracy.

Agent Holloway answers, "Don't blame the Shadow Busters! Martin Arliss Bingham died when the luxury sedan manufactured by Cadillac exploded in July of 2017... 

"Convince Shadow Buster Throck, Agent Dean Woodward, Commissioner Tapp and the entire Shadow Busters Foundation investigation team on their efforts to stop pickpockets from not grabbing all items found in many people's pockets."

"Justin Palmer will come back to snatch more items from human beings' pockets - this could be a scam no one would be affraid of!" warns Agent Carey.

"Convince the whole Shadow Busters gang," says Holloway, "and let Agent Soucheray infiltrate the suspects who live and work in the State of Virginia!" 

Agent Carey responds, "I will meet Detective Broaderick 'Shadow Buster' Throckmorton and give pickpocket Justin Palmer another chance."

And away Agent Ted Carey of the Secret Service goes hunting for one pickpocket after another.

While the Secret Service is investigating Justin, who has been accused of wrongfully picking billfolds out of the pockets of the men and women who have been conned by the FBI, Shadow Buster Throck comes to the aid of everyone regardless of age, cr...

While the Secret Service is investigating Justin, who has been accused of wrongfully picking billfolds out of the pockets of the men and women who have been conned by the FBI, Shadow Buster Throck comes to the aid of everyone regardless of age, creed or ethical background. In an investigation involving a pockpocket - and the accomplice who is in hot pursuit - Shadow Busters Foundation Chief of Investigators & Parapsychologic Specialists Sgt. Raymond Leonard "The Interrogation Guy" Birningham is evaluating the suspects around Virginia and cross-examines each pickpocketing victim with a team of fact checkers debunking larceny conspiracy theories. At the same time, Agent Dean is helping Justin Palmer search for clues to the professional pickpockets who steal the possessions of everyone else's pockets across the country.